Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ademola Lookman - nominated for Ballon D'Or (p4)

1235»

Comments

• se9addick said:
    MrOneLung said:
    Nominated for one game is a bit shit in my opinion 
    18 goals and assists in 31 matches (19 goals and assists in 31 the season before). It was one outstanding match, but he’s been a consistent performer at a high level for a while now.

Edit - I don’t think he’s anywhere near the best player in the world, but about a million players have been nominated so he deserves to be on the list IMO.
    Not sure where you got those stats from but he played 45 games last season.

From what i can see he got 17 goals and 10 assists.
  • se9addick said:
    MrOneLung said:
    18 goals and assists in 31 matches (19 goals and assists in 31 the season before). It was one outstanding match, but he’s been a consistent performer at a high level for a while now.

Edit - I don’t think he’s anywhere near the best player in the world, but about a million players have been nominated so he deserves to be on the list IMO.
    Above people like Mo Salah, Rodrygo? No doubt Lookman's had a good season but without that final performance he wouldn't be on the list
  • se9addick said:
    MrOneLung said:

Not sure where you got those stats from but he played 45 games last season.

From what i can see he got 17 goals and 10 assists.
    So 27 Goals and Assists, that's even more impressive. 
  • Well if you put one in the top corner against Scunthorpe in the first round of the FA Cup, people will sit up and notice