Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ademola Lookman - nominated for Ballon D'Or (p4)

Comments

• TelMc32 said:
    Chunes said:
    No doubt they are lining up a replacement for Bakayoko, I was lucky enough to watch in Eindhoven, he is absolute mustard. PSV would be a great move for Ademola.
    Dutch football and PSV good move.

Sorry Dutch domestic league is very poor as is the football.  No advantage for Lookman to move to Holland what so ever.
    The story is that PSG are interested, not PSV. @Chunes doesn’t know his Gs from his Vs and got confused.

https://football-italia.net/atalanta-set-lookman-price-tag-for-psg/
    😂😂😂😂😂👍
  • £50m seems pretty low for a player in his prime, still improving ,who just scored a hat trick for an underdog team in a European final.
  • lolwray said:
    aliwibble said:
    Swisdom said:
    Italian paper Gazetta and also Fabrizio Romano are reporting that Lookman asked to be left out of Atalanta's opening league game this weekend, and that PSG are interested in signing him.
    We should receive a solidarity payment for this if it happens 
    if he goes for €50m we should get around €1.5m
    How?
    BACS transfer, I'd guess
    SWIFT transfer surely, as it's international?
    Likely some form of MT103 or MT202
    Maybe a 299
    Only normally a 299 to correct the original 202 that was badly formatted. 
    More likely to send a 292 to cancel the bad 202, then a new 202.

However, you need 192 to cancel 103.
    Well they could be paying euros across so they could use SEPA as UK is still part of the SEPA system 
  • Is this ‘solidarity fee’ a new thing, I’ve never heard of it before and does it apply to all transfers ? 
  • lolwray said:
    aliwibble said:
    Swisdom said:
    Italian paper Gazetta and also Fabrizio Romano are reporting that Lookman asked to be left out of Atalanta's opening league game this weekend, and that PSG are interested in signing him.
    How?
    BACS transfer, I'd guess
    Maybe a 299

Can we go back to train spotting please
  • Is this ‘solidarity fee’ a new thing, I’ve never heard of it before and does it apply to all transfers ? 
    I think from what I have read its is fairly recent (last 5 years) and it refers to when a player moves internationally.
  • Kap10 said:
    lolwray said:
    aliwibble said:
    Swisdom said:
    How?
    BACS transfer, I'd guess
    Maybe a 299

Can we go back to train spotting please
    Wait until we get on to MX messages. 
  • Chunes said:
    TelMc32 said:
    Chunes said:
    No doubt they are lining up a replacement for Bakayoko, I was lucky enough to watch in Eindhoven, he is absolute mustard. PSV would be a great move for Ademola.
    Dutch football and PSV good move.

Sorry Dutch domestic league is very poor as is the football.  No advantage for Lookman to move to Holland what so ever.
    The story is that PSG are interested, not PSV. @Chunes doesn’t know his Gs from his Vs and got confused.

https://football-italia.net/atalanta-set-lookman-price-tag-for-psg/
    Well that's embarrassinv

😉
  • Sponsored links:

• aliwibble said:
    Swisdom said:
    How?
    BACS transfer, I'd guess
    This takes me back to an old job trying to track down missing payments with various foreign banks hoping to find someone that speaks English. Triggered as the kids would say!
  • IanJRO said:
    aliwibble said:
    Swisdom said:
    How?
    BACS transfer, I'd guess
    This takes me back to an old job trying to track down missing payments with various foreign banks hoping to find someone that speaks English. Triggered as the kids would say!
    Sad indictment of our education system, that you don’t speak multiple foreign languages. 
  • https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1939092/Arsenal-transfer-news-Ademola-Lookman-Liverpool

Linked with Arsenal and Liverpool. Atalanta said to want around £51m for him.
  • Scoham said:
    https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1939092/Arsenal-transfer-news-Ademola-Lookman-Liverpool

Linked with Arsenal and Liverpool. Atalanta said to want around £51m for him.
    Surely just agent talk given the other options those clubs have. Martinelli, Trossard, Diaz, Gakpo etc. Wouldn't have thought it was an area either club needed to strengthen.
  • Feel like he made his international switch too early. But I guess without that experience he has now had and shining in tournaments that he may have no hit the headlines as he had which gives him a chance for such a big move. Proud to see where he's gone in his career as after Everton and the second spell at RB he could have fell back down. Credit to him and whoever he has around him!
    Would he really get in the England squad, even now though? - He's done well for himself, but like Musiala we're not suffering without him
  • Sponsored links:

• Close to making him the best player to ever play for us no? 

That's why he's 'close to'. 

Does this make him 2nd? 

Does this make him 2nd? 
    No
  • edited September 4
    It’s very strange how Lookman never really “rocked my boat” as they say. I always thought of him as pretty average.
    I was (and still are), amazed at how much attention he is getting elsewhere.
    Just goes to show how wrong one can be from time to time…..happy to be proved wrong of course, especially if it helps us pocket a few readies.
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IteT2WhZzEA

The game that would've gotten him nominated. 

• NASL MVP winners.

Does this make him 2nd? 
    John Barnes came 6th in 1987.

Thought maybe Jorge Costa might have been nominated but apparently not!

3rd maybe...?
  • Nominated for one game is a bit shit in my opinion