Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Barnsley vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 24th September 2022 - 3pm

Comments

• Payne forward to Stockley who gets fouled in the centre circle. We try to take it quickly but the ref ain't having it.
  • What really worries me is that I keep thinking we will improve in the next game. I think I am losing any grip I had on reality. We are not unlucky or needing time to gell. 

We really are just this bad that is the reality of our situation. 
  • edited September 2022
    3 points above relegation places this is not looking good don't care that Barnsley are top 6 we've gifted them 2 of the 3 goals and squandered umpteen half chances can't see how this is going to improve with the squad we've got - central defenders are slow and ponderous and there's no composure in attack.
  • Team are rubbish, but that's down to the owner and the way they are led - no desire.

Garner needs to go - he is clueless 
  • Off_it said:
    Anyone want to blame that goal on the owner or the formation, or Stockley?

Truth is this team are fucking dogshit. Where's the heart and the desire. 
    Is the owner not responsible for the team being dogshit then? 
    Or the manager?
  • Laddick01 said:
    Watching England last night and now this. I must've been a proper arsehole in my previous life.
    Could be worse, I think I must be one now, as well as in my previous lives, if I am to deserve a season where the team is going to be this shite.
  • This will bring the crowds flooding back, Garner ball my arse.

We are so open at the back it’s unbelievable and going forward we can’t hit a cows arse with a shovel.

We need somebody who knows what he is doing, this twat clearly doesn’t. No proper structure to the team.

Basically it’s shit.
  • Kirk cross from the left, headed clear, comes to McGrandles but Barnsley clear.
  • Barnsley aren't even that good. You have to remember the shit, inept opposition in front of them.
  • Sponsored links:

• We don't have a left sided defender at the club. 
    That third goal summed it up.
  • Down to 17th now with a minus goal difference 
  • edited September 2022
    A few months ago I got pelters for asking if TS would bin off Garner by Nov if we were mid-table. How are we feeling about that now?
  • Sess down the left, turns one way then the other, wide to Kirk who crosses in and the lino flags for offside. Now their keeper is down on the edge of the 6 yard box.
  • Both centre backs have been absolutely abysmal this afternoon.
  • Sad to say that several of these are definitely not fit to wear the shirt.
    Not good enough, no brain and no heart.  
    Clare top of the list for me (cannot believe he appears to be our first choice full back, left or right-side) but Morgan, Kirk, Stockley and Fraser close behind.
    Grim watching this shite.
  • Stockley offside AGAIN.

He is a waste of space
  • Offside again
  • CAFCTrev said:
    I got pelters for asking a few months ago if TS would bin off Garner by Nov if we were mid-table. How are we feeling about that now?
    Mid table looks like a dream finish, I’ll have a bit of that
  • Sponsored links:

• TS can buy some time if he offloads Garner, but another crap manager and it will be back to protests at the Valley.

• Sad thing is I should be furious but I’m strangely apathetic. What has our club come to. 
  • Glad I chose to watch the Sidemen match. Club is still rotten.
  • edited September 2022
    3-1.

Brings no pleasure 
  • Gooaaaallllllllll
  • edited September 2022
    CAFCTrev said:
    I got pelters for asking a few months ago if TS would bin off Garner by Nov if we were mid-table. How are we feeling about that now?
    We won't be mid table, lower. One thing we can be certain of, Tommy won't sack himself despite being responsible, so there is only one scapegoat.
  • This TippyTappy shit ain’t working
  • Both centre backs have been absolutely abysmal this afternoon.
    Both average league 2 defenders out of their depth w
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!