Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Barnsley vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 24th September 2022 - 3pm

Comments

• Rob7Lee said:
    SDAddick said:
    Short of getting on the pitch and playing himself, not sure what people expect of Garner.
    Better defensive organization, particularly when we're defending in our own third.

Better defending in transition, this has been a problem all season. 

Working on delivery and final balls.

Garner has work to do. That being said, Garner is not the biggest problem here. We have Stockley up front. We have a CM converted to RB playing LB. We have Lavelle at CB. And our only striker on the bench is 18. We should definitely be doing better with this squad, but this squad also has shortcomings. 
    I don't honestly think we should when our only goal threat is Shockley and an all be it, promising, 18 year old.

Garner isn't the problem, just like Jackson wasn't last year, the problem is poor recruitment/lack of recruitment.
    No team relying on Stockley to score most of their will get promotion from this Division.
  • Good bit of defending from Sessegnon there.
  • Even Bromley are starting to bloody look good now.
  • Next Saturday is a BIG game. Dont win that & we will be in trouble. 
  • Barnsley are doing very little to be 3-0 up.

This is rubbish 
  • Anyone want to blame that goal on the owner or the formation, or Stockley?

Truth is this team are fucking dogshit. Where's the heart and the desire. 
  • Sandgaard will soon be realising what a fool he's been by not buying a striker. 

You know what Golfie. I don't think he will. He is a delusional, egocentric see you next Tuesday.
  • Oxford and MK a game in hand, we're seriously looking over our shoulders now. 
  • Sponsored links:

• This is all sandgaard's fault
  • Pedestrian football.
  • Don't panic, Dobson off and Morgan still on
  • Sandgaard will soon be realising what a fool he's been by not buying a striker. 

The problem is he won't realise that at all.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Who said Barnsley weren't Man City?
    I said we aren't
  • Off_it said:
    Anyone want to blame that goal on the owner or the formation, or Stockley?

Truth is this team are fucking dogshit. Where's the heart and the desire. 
    Is the owner not responsible for the team being dogshit then? 
  • It was obvious that Barnsley would improve second half and they know how to score 
  • The most shameful thing for me is me not giving a shit!

Hate feeling this way.
  • Laddick01 said:
    Watching England last night and now this. I must've been a proper arsehole in my previous life.
    Too easy....
  • BigDiddy said:
    Barnsley are doing very little to be 3-0 up.

This is rubbish 
    They don't 'ave to, we are doing it for them
  • Sponsored links:

• We are going to be seven points behind target after this with a very poor goal difference.
    As I type we have had no attempts on goal.
    This season is a relegation battle as good as.
  • Barnsley on the attack again, and we're sitting very deep now.
  • This feels like last year with Atkins. Could see us letting in another here. Gutless crap
  • Even Bromley are starting to bloody look good now.
    Never thought I would see them thrash Oldham 

Sandy thought Leaburn was the answer after his pre season cameo, huge mistake 
  • Concede one more and we'll be 17th
  • Why the fuck he took Fraser off and left Morgan on baffles me
  • well that’s a blow, I thank the lads are going to need a bit of good fortune to win this from here, but I think we’ve lulled them into a false sense of security before we start playing total football.  Hold on to your hats, this could be a whirlwind.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    But stats..  

I am not even pissed off, more resigned.
    I’ve bit my tongue until now but I’m fully aware why you keep saying “but the stats…” and throwing out acronyms. It’s a shameless attempt at LOLs, verging on bullying with how often you’re repeating yourself.

I don’t know you, I’ve never met you. I’m going to keep doing the stuff that interests me and if you don’t like it, leave me to it without the sarcy comments please. 👍
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!