Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Barnsley vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 24th September 2022 - 3pm

edited September 2022 in General Charlton
Teams:

Charlton: MacGillivray; Egbo, Lavelle, O’Connell, Clare; Dobson, Fraser, Morgan; Rak-Sakyi, Stockley (c), Blackett-Taylor

Comments

• Options
    Teams are out warming up COYRs
  • Options
    Clare at left wing back & Morgan in the middle, we can but hope. 
  • Options
    Understand that Sessegnon is working his way back to match fitness, and after Egbo’s cameo last weekend it is well worth starting with him.

But I really do worry with Clare at left back.
  • Options
    Another game Inniss doesn't miss due to injury. 8/9 
  • Options
    Like that team. COYR
  • Options
    Personally think that is a decent starting 11 ( would have been better with Wollacott). 

Need things to click today and it needs to happen sharpish!
  • Options
    Never realised Shirtliff was so northern
  • Options
    ......Brownie watering it down a but tf
  • Options
    Like the options on the bench 
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Teams are out warming up COYRs
    You up there mate?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2022
    Yes mate about 50miles as crow flies still took nearly 2 hours over the top though  bloody arms are dropping off 😫
  • Options
    Geoffrey got his top on back to front
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    Geoffrey got his top on back to front
    It's a Covid prevention method.
    They all walk backwards to reduce breathing in the virus. 
  • Options
    So it's Clare's turn to get the short straw today. It's been a problem position for so long now that other when Ben Purrington was on his game we have struggled with no left footed left back.

No idea how it will go today but I'm certain that we will be the draw kings over the season and finish mid table. I desperately want Jayden to find his Mojo and despite not having a partner close he can score at this level; he needs to take chances.
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Like the discussion about first cars - Minto buying a car off Andy Peake, Brownie buying his first car off Gritty and it breaking down after 2 weeks. :)
  • Options
    Ready for kick-off in south Yorkshire.

• Options
    aliwibble said:
    Like the discussion about first cars - Minto a car off Andy Peake, Brownie buying his first car off Gritty and it breaking down after 2 weeks. :)
    I bet these days the first cars would be a BMW or Audi...
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    RedChaser said:
    Yes mate about 50miles as crow flies still took nearly 2 hours over the top though  bloody arms are dropping off 😫
    Enjoy the day mate! 
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Interview to Scott Fraser, the first question was 'How much has your life changed?"
    I was begging him to answer 'About a 7.9, next'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    'How much are you enjoying the system?'
    'About a 6.5, next'.
  • Options
    I am hoping the discussion about favourite barbecue food doesn't turn out to be the match highlight. 
  • Options
    Are there any free streams for today's game?
    Asking for a friend
  • Options
    I am hoping the discussion about favourite barbecue food doesn't turn out to be the match highlight. 
    If his Mrs saw that, I think Brownie will be making his own dinner tomorrow.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Like the discussion about first cars - Minto buying a car off Andy Peake, Brownie buying his first car off Gritty and it breaking down after 2 weeks. :)
    Was it  VW Aneke?
  • Options
    I have to say that pitchside discussion position is going to be interesting at half/full time.
  • Options
    Kick off, a bit of passing about and Stockley gets caught offside.
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Peter Shirtliff in the commentary box, always gives a good open take on the game, so here we go...c'mon lads give those long suffering travelling Addicks some cheer..
  • Options
    Wendies 1 Wycombe 0
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!