Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 22/23 Thread - Round 3 draw: is no longer relevant to us :(

Comments

• Options
    So there are six guaranteed sides through from level seven and are now the lowest teams left in the competition - South Shields and Coalville Town picked up the best results beating Scunthorpe and Notts County respectfully.

They're joined by Alvechurch | Bracknell Town | Merthyr Town | Needham Market

Of course our own Ryan Viggars spent time on loan with the latter, yet wasn't involved in their Cup run.

Hendon (also from L7) have forced a replay after a 2-2 draw against Chippenham

Kent Results look away now.

Merthyr Town 2-1 Folkestone Invicta
    Bromley 1-2 Hereford
    Ebbsfleet Town 1-0 Sevenoaks Town
    Beckenham Town 0-7 Dagenham & Redbridge
    Needham Market 1-0 Maidstone United
  • Options
    Looking at local teams, Dagenham, Barnet and Boreham Wood all through to the 1st round proper.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Shame there’s going to be no Folkestone or Maidstone in the draw especially.
  • Options
    I say it every year but an away draw to York City, on a purely selfish level, would be marvellous…
  • Options
    Who are the lowest ranked team in the hat I wonder? 
  • Options
    Alvechurch - There are a number of teams from the same "level" spread across different Leagues

But they're 19th in their League
  • Options
    Simonsen said:
    Hendon 0-2 at half time v Chippenham. Got it back to 2-2 with Liam Brooks getting both goals. Hendon  a penalty in the 89th minute...and the keeper saved it from Liam Brooks!! Aargh!!!

I shall go to the replay at Chippenham on Tuesday night. 
    I like Hendon, my mate follows them. I went to the game against Aldershot years ago when they lost 3-1
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Alvechurch - There are a number of teams from the same "level" spread across different Leagues

Possibly Hendon. Currently bottom of Southern Premier League. 
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

Possibly Hendon. 
    Your right regardless, as they will be in the hat for the draw tomorrow
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So there are six guaranteed sides through from level seven and are now the lowest teams left in the competition - South Shields and Coalville Town picked up the best results beating Scunthorpe and Notts County respectfully.

Of course our own Ryan Viggars spent time on loan with the latter, yet wasn't involved in their Cup run.

Bromley 1-2 Hereford
    Dad was at the Ebbsfleet game and said Sevenoaks gave a great account of themselves. Would love Charlton to draw them totally split loyalties then.
  • Options
    whoever we draw, I hope it's away as it's soul destroying seeing pitiful small crowds at the Valley.
  • Options
    TEL said:
    whoever we draw, I hope it's away as it's soul destroying seeing pitiful small crowds at the Valley.
    Sod that, we want a home game. 
  • Options

Bromley 1-2 Hereford
    Dad was at the Ebbsfleet game and said Sevenoaks gave a great account of themselves. Would love Charlton to draw them totally split loyalties then.
    Solly will get a good reception no doubt...
  • Options
    Chelmsford (national league south) into the hat after beating Aldershot in national league. Having a great season, so hope they either get a money spinner or an easy game at home (despite obvious banana skin probability).
  • Options
    King's Lynn away will suit me fine.
  • Options
    I predict Portsmouth at home 
  • Options
    TEL said:
    Sod that, we want a home game. 
    why do we? No one turns up anyway, so may as well get the opportunity for a new ground.
  • Options
    Eastleigh away would be ideal, walking distance!
  • Options
    Eastleigh away would be ideal, walking distance!
    All round yours for pre match drinks  🍺🍺
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Round 1 draw 7pm tonight, we're ball 11.
  • Options
    Gillingham at home written all over it....
  • Options
    In what sense are Peterborough a big name? Only because their name has 12 letters.
  • Options
    Come on Ebbsfleet
  • Options
    The team from Devon, at home, will suit us
  • Options
    It’s going to be Wimbledon isn’t it. 
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    I’ll be happy with Yeovil/Taunton away
  • Options
    We'll end up with someone like MK Dons or Wycombe...
  • Options
    Farnborough away please