Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scott Parker - Sacked by Bournemouth (Ed. Sacked by Brugge)

Comments

• Options
    I’ve forgotten who exactly has sacked him, Fulham or Bournemouth?
  • Options
     PeanutsMolloy said:
    Shame.
    No more comic MOTD moments as whiny Scotty in his £700 cardy attempts to say something vaguely intelligible in post-match interviews.
    I'll miss the little squirt.
    The cardigan is £1300
  • Options
    Croydon said:
     PeanutsMolloy said:
    Shame.
    No more comic MOTD moments as whiny Scotty in his £700 cardy attempts to say something vaguely intelligible in post-match interviews.
    The cardigan is £1300
    Wow, I know inflations getting out of hand, but that’s doubled in about ten minutes!!
  • Options
    Greedy, selfish twat don’t like him. No doubt some club will take him on, amazed if he ever gets a Premier gig again.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
     PeanutsMolloy said:
    Shame.
    The cardigan is £1300
    I hope he kept the receipt. I'd be sending it back. It doesn't flatter and he could've got a nice one for that.
  • Options
    He was better in the MacDonalds advert ! 
  • Options
    I’ve forgotten who exactly has sacked him, Fulham or Bournemouth?
    Both have in the last 12 months.
  • Options
    I do still hold a bitter resentment for him leaving, we would have qualified for Europe had he stayed. The best chance we ever had or ever will have (sugardaddy notwithstanding). I can't help that resentment any more than a dog can't help licking its balls. However, I am equally sensible enough to see that getting the tin-tack when you have lost to three of the richest clubs in the world, and won the "winnable" game, you don't deserve the Spanish archer.      
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Parker to Villa or Everton next????
  • Options
    I heard his hair was still wet from the shower, when he went to the boardroom to be sacked. 

We all shine on, like the moon and the stars and the sun. 
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Parker to Villa or Everton next????
    Villa and Everton fans will be hoping not 
  • Options
     I was at the cup game at Gillingham, and Scot Parker was standing close to me with the Charlton fans in the away end.

At that point I don’t think the fans knew what was going on.
    As I recall most of the Charlton fans were polite and nice to him.

He probably refused to play against the Gills, but he made his own way to the ground.
    it was after this match that I found out that he was refusing to play for us.
  • Options
    Pwr 

good. Never forget, never forgive. 

Being a Charlton supporter has always been hard work, he took away our chance of minor success. He cost us a cup run and possible European qualification.
  • Options
    I have never seen a manager so down in an interview after the Liverpool game. Think he saw the writing on the wall. I thought he was going to cry at some stage
  • Options
    Oh dear, what a shame, never mind 
  • Options
     I was at the cup game at Gillingham, and Scot Parker was standing close to me with the Charlton fans in the away end.

At that point I don’t think the fans knew what was going on.
    As I recall most of the Charlton fans were polite and nice to him.

He probably refused to play against the Gills, but he made his own way to the ground.
    it was after this match that I found out that he was refusing to play for us.
    @bille@"Billericay Dickie"
    Same as this. 
    I spoke to him in the crowd that day and he told
    me he was injured and couldn’t play. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pwr 

Being a Charlton supporter has always been hard work, he took away our chance of minor success. He cost us a cup run and possible European qualification.

No he didn't. He didn't take it away.

If the whole club completely rely on a 22 year old performances, then we have ourselves to blame.

Scott was distracted because he knew a bid for him was placed for him. 

It then all erupted because Richard Murray didn't know the right way to handle the problem.

Scott betrayed the club but it wasn't all from his own making. The problem was inevitable. A bigger club was always going to try and snatch him from charlton at some point. It was just earlier than expected.

We didn't know how to keep him.

• Options
    edited August 2022
    Dave2l said:
    Pwr 

No he didn't. He didn't take it away.

If the whole club completely rely on a 22 year old performances, then we have ourselves to blame.

Scott was distracted because he knew a bid for him was placed for him. 

It then all erupted because Richard Murray didn't know the right way to handle the problem.

Scott betrayed the club but it wasn't all from his own making. The problem was inevitable. A bigger club was always going to try and snatch him from charlton at some point. It was just earlier than expected.

We didn't know how to keep him.

Were we 4th when he left?
    had he just played a massive part in us beating Chelsea, scoring 4?
    did our season take a massive nose dive after the major functioning part in the team left?

the answers to all of those are yes.

itvwas heavilybrumoured at the time that even the England manager told him to stay at Charlton until the end of the season.

look at his career stats, was going to Chelsea a mistake and was it all about the money? yes.!!! Parker cost us

parker did a Lyle Taylor, the difference is social media wasnt around then so parker got away with it.

as I said, never forget, never forgive.
  • Options
    Wonder if Sunderland will go for Parker.
    They have more sense. 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Wonder if Sunderland will go for Parker.
    They have more sense. 
    Two promotions from their league 
  • Options
    Second set of owners he's fallen out with. Funny that. Almost like when he doesn't get exactly what he wants he throws his toys out of the pram until he gets paid a lot of money to leave. Wonder when he learned that trick..
  • Options
    He still has his work modelling for the Ken Doll fashion range...
  • Options
    Oh well
  • Options
    F**k Parker.