Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 22/23

Comments

• edited August 2022
    Should have been a great goal... Instead Arteta turns away asking himself why he started Martinelli
    This has not aged well….. ;)
  • Laddick01 said:
    ‘South London deserves an Elite club’ :neutral:
    That was elite marking to cover Ben White
  • Should have been a great goal... Instead Arteta turns away asking himself why he started Martinelli
    It came against Palace... I'm happy to take all the abuse thrown at me :)
  • Referee... Jesus got there as quickly as he could

Saw nothing wrong with that clearly late contact on the stripy twat
  • Jesus is a real handful. Looks well up for it,
  • Arsenal just spent 20 seconds there trying their best to give Palace a pop at goal.
  • Jesus is a real handful. Looks well up for it,
    Very good signing - did well for City but just wasn't ever going to be the main striker like he wanted, and was just what Arsenal needed.
  • Arsenal just spent 20 seconds there trying their best to give Palace a pop at goal.
    Ramsdale again...
  • Should have been a great goal... Instead Arteta turns away asking himself why he started Martinelli
    It came against Palace... I'm happy to take all the abuse thrown at me :)
    That’s true mate. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Thought I heard strains of Kenny Achampong kumbaya there.
  • Xhaka booked.
    Who would have thought.
  • Quite rightly, blatent dive.
  • Half time interviews with managers 🤦‍♂️
  • I can't believe Zaha is still there. Him and Kane will be talking about a move when they're 40  :D
  • Patrick Vieira suggested that Zaha is a future Premier League hall of famer.

I’m sorry, what?
  • Jesus looks a real player as the main man
  • I can't believe Zaha is still there. Him and Kane will be talking about a move when they're 40  :D
    Difference is Zaha had his big move. And was an absolute failure - he suffers from "big fish in small pond syndrome"
  • MOM (and there's still time for that to change) is Anthony Taylor
  • edited August 2022
    Fouls: 

Palace - 12
    Arsenal - 7

Bookings 

Palace - 1
    Arsenal - 2

Jordan Ayew with the most fouls this game (4), no booking. 
  • Sponsored links:

Difference is Zaha had his big move. And was an absolute failure - he suffers from "big fish in small pond syndrome"
    To be fair to Zaha, he joined Man U just when Fergie was about to leave. An awful lot of players have flopped there since then!
  • edited August 2022
    Palace diving all over the place, ref won't book them. That Eze penalty one was embarrassing. 

Xhaka does it once....
  • Game over.
  • 2-0 Arsenal. Get in there.
  • Beautiful finish, gonna have to be honest here... Palace have deserved that goal.

the Stripey striker will be delighted with that header of a finish
  • Palace diving all over the place, ref won't book them. That Eze penalty one was embarrassing. 

Xhaka does it once....
    I was going to ask if they just don't book for diving any more
  • edited August 2022
    Xhaka is upset because he was booked for a dive, and not a 2 footed lunge  ;)
  • Half of Palace's decent play has been from Arsenal's desire to fanny around with it at the back. Usual diving around from their players. Hope this result is the start of a long and difficult season for them but they'll no doubt find 3 teams worse than them and a more gullible ref on a few occasions to help them out.
  • Great performance Palace... Another 37-games like that, and I'll be happy
  • Loudest I've heard Arsenal fans