Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFT sponsorship

Comments

• Options
    Off_it said:
    Off_it said:
    Off_it said:
    Off_it said:
    PopIcon said:
    shine166 said:
    5 days ago I posted in another thread that life was shit, my mum had a stroke 2 days after finishing her 5th chemo in 3 years and during scans for that theyve now found something on her brain. 

Dig your own Info for fuck sake, I really don't give a shit about GR, just tried to share Info on blockchain tech and for nothing but 'but why' responses like I'm conversing with my 3 year old child 
    Mate, sorry to hear about your situation. I feel your pain on this thread, so many jobsworths with nothing better to do. 
    "Jobsworths"?

That's an odd analogy.
    Yeah, I thought that too - almost like it's somehow wrong of people to be concerned about the club we support being taken for a ride by shysters and potentially scamming youngsters by tying us in with something that, on the surface of it, looks collectable by kids but is actually worthless. 'Jobsworth' doesn't even really work in that context either 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Not how this thread started out though, was it? Mostly contained provable bs about the environment and the entire concept being exclusively used by con artists.
    To be honest, I think that's just how you read it.

Majority of comments were more along the lines of "what the fuck does this even mean?"
    You realise we can actually go back and read it, right? 
    Is it in the blockchain?
    In trying to take the piss you're actually bringing up a great future utility of NFT's - the news. Having the news on web3 and on the blockchain will mean you'll be able to see yourself quite easily whether the clip/article/interview you're watching is legit. 

Only seems to be 1 post in the first page that asks what an NFT is.
    Who's taking the piss? I know what the blockchain is.
    And you know what charlton life is and how it functions. Ergo you are able to answer your own question. 
    I bet you're a non-fungible guy to be around at parties. You cheeky young scamp!
  • Options
    I reckon that if I posted up evidence thaf Russian Tim used to work at the Internet Research Agency in St. Pete it would pick up a couple of likes and then everyone would return to kicking seven bells out of each other on here…
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Off_it said:
    Off_it said:
    Off_it said:
    PopIcon said:
    shine166 said:
    5 days ago I posted in another thread that life was shit, my mum had a stroke 2 days after finishing her 5th chemo in 3 years and during scans for that theyve now found something on her brain. 

Dig your own Info for fuck sake, I really don't give a shit about GR, just tried to share Info on blockchain tech and for nothing but 'but why' responses like I'm conversing with my 3 year old child 
    Mate, sorry to hear about your situation. I feel your pain on this thread, so many jobsworths with nothing better to do. 
    "Jobsworths"?

That's an odd analogy.
    Yeah, I thought that too - almost like it's somehow wrong of people to be concerned about the club we support being taken for a ride by shysters and potentially scamming youngsters by tying us in with something that, on the surface of it, looks collectable by kids but is actually worthless. 'Jobsworth' doesn't even really work in that context either 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Not how this thread started out though, was it? Mostly contained provable bs about the environment and the entire concept being exclusively used by con artists.

Majority of comments were more along the lines of "what the fuck does this even mean?"
    Is it in the blockchain?
    In trying to take the piss you're actually bringing up a great future utility of NFT's - the news. Having the news on web3 and on the blockchain will mean you'll be able to see yourself quite easily whether the clip/article/interview you're watching is legit. 

And you know what charlton life is and how it functions. Ergo you are able to answer your own question. 
    Every single comment you make on this site convinces me more and more that you're the sort of bloke who, at some point in his life, will end up getting folded by someone, then when you come round, sit on your arse wondering 'how did this happen? how did I get here?'
    Why post this? Are you attempting to threaten me? Because that's what it feels like. I've just been answering questions etc, there's no need for this.
    Stroll on
  • Options
    I reckon that if I posted up evidence thaf Russian Tim used to work at the Internet Research Agency in St. Pete it would pick up a couple of likes and then everyone would return to kicking seven bells out of each other on here…
    He couldn't possibly be dodgy, NFTs init.

Now if you stored the information in the blockchain your audience would increase by one....... 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Off_it said:
    Off_it said:
    Off_it said:
    PopIcon said:
    shine166 said:

"Jobsworths"?

That's an odd analogy.

Is it in the blockchain?

Every single comment you make on this site convinces me more and more that you're the sort of bloke who, at some point in his life, will end up getting folded by someone, then when you come round, sit on your arse wondering 'how did this happen? how did I get here?'
    Why post this? Are you attempting to threaten me? Because that's what it feels like. I've just been answering questions etc, there's no need for this.
    Stroll on
    You're the one who replied to me and then made a veiled threat, referencing physical violence against me. I think you're the one who should "stroll on" and never darken this thread again, considering your contributions continue to derail it.

Lets get back to the discussion shall we...
    Don't really wanna get involved in this but I think Leroy meant that you seem to misinterprete what people actually are saying to find an argument. The whole racist thing with someone saying Nigeria springs to mind. Just like you have misinterpreted what Leroy said to believe he is threatening you. 

You find an argument like you do on here in real life and someone might knock you out. That is what he meant and tbf I agree. 
    it’s clearly a threat. He replied to me out of nowhere, I’ve not seeked any reply from him. As I said - absolutely no need. Whatever problem he has with me is his problem,

I don’t think anyone reading this thread cares about whatever schoolyard bully beef he has with me that he can’t put into words without referencing violence. If we were in real life and some bloke just approached you and said “if you carry on some one will knock you out”, would you not see that as a threat? It’s meant to intimidate and bully. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Off_it said:
    Off_it said:
    Off_it said:
    Off_it said:
    PopIcon said:
    shine166 said:

"Jobsworths"?

That's an odd analogy.

Is it in the blockchain?

Stroll on
    You're the one who replied to me and then made a veiled threat, referencing physical violence against me. I think you're the one who should "stroll on" and never darken this thread again, considering your contributions continue to derail it.

Lets get back to the discussion shall we...
    Don't really wanna get involved in this but I think Leroy meant that you seem to misinterprete what people actually are saying to find an argument. The whole racist thing with someone saying Nigeria springs to mind. Just like you have misinterpreted what Leroy said to believe he is threatening you. 

You find an argument like you do on here in real life and someone might knock you out. That is what he meant and tbf I agree. 
    it’s clearly a threat. He replied to me out of nowhere, I’ve not seeked any reply from him. As I said - absolutely no need. Whatever problem he has with me is his problem,

I don’t think anyone reading this thread cares about whatever schoolyard bully beef he has with me that he can’t put into words without referencing violence. If we were in real life and some bloke just approached you and said “if you carry on some one will knock you out”, would you not see that as a threat? It’s meant to intimidate and bully. 
    He never said he wanted to, was going to, wished he could or anything else similar.  He said he wouldn't be surprised if someone did.

If you can't understand the difference, when my 5 year old nephew could, you shouldn't try and come across as the authority on something as complex as w3. 

Because it makes you look like an attention seeking idiot who can't add 2+2 without getting victim.  Then you expect people to take your word on a subject based on mathematics that 99% of the population couldn't comprehended.
    of course your 5 year old nephew wouldn’t see it as a threat, because he has the emotional intelligence of a 5 year old! 

It was clearly a veiled threat, from absolutely nowhere and it’s designed to intimidate me. It’s bullying behaviour, and it shouldn’t stand. 
  • Options
    Anyway, I think we should park it - not doing this thread any good. If Leroy can’t be a man and apologise it’s down to him, otherwise let’s crack on. That’s enough destroying my mental health for one evening. 
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Anyway, I think we should park it - not doing this thread any good. If Leroy can’t be a man and apologise it’s down to him, otherwise let’s crack on. That’s enough destroying my mental health for one evening. 
    Oh do fuck off
    Just apologise (not that you have anything to apologise about) so we can see what victim card he plays next.

If he is the victim, team SKY were clean :p
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Oh do fuck off
    Just apologise (not that you have anything to apologise about) so we can see what victim card he plays next.

If he is the victim, team SKY were clean :p

• Options
    edited August 2022
    Maaaate, jeeeesus. 

Do yourself a favour. Put your phone down and just do something else. Anything else. 
  • Options
    I wonder if they could take that action if they had already been paid.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good for Barnsley. Realistically it was the disgusting homophobic views of the guy in charge rather than the stupidity of the sponsor itself, but Barnsley have at least taken some positive action. The cultists have popped up on Twitter though defending their magic beans, absolutely devastated that there's fewer Yorkshiremen with more broadband than sense to join their daft scheme. How sad, never mind.
  • Options
    Hex "investors" losing it big time on twitter.

As said on there if they are all making fortunes from Hex and anyone who doesn't is a lover, why would they care? Why get abusive? Or is it that they see their scam being exposed and their money lost?

How's Generous Robots doing by the way.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Off_it said:
    Off_it said:
    Off_it said:
    PopIcon said:
    shine166 said:

"Jobsworths"?

That's an odd analogy.

Is it in the blockchain?

@Leroy Ambrose speaks for all of us.
  • Options
    What another alleged pyramid scheme?
    I don't believe it.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Maaaate, jeeeesus. 

Do yourself a favour. Put your phone down and just do something else. Anything else. 
    Maybe he can go off and invest more of his cash into NFTs?
  • Options
    Maybe I was too engrossed in the game but were the dodgy robots advertised on the LED boards last night?
  • Options
    Maybe I was too engrossed in the game but were the dodgy robots advertised on the LED boards last night?
    They was indeed
  • Options
    I see that the NFT market has crashed today.