Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wimbledon 2022

Comments

• Options
    At least Norrie won....
  • Options
    Isner is playing well to be fair.
  • Options
    The next 2 games are critical.....
  • Options
    Can anyone say they enjoy watching Isner play?
  • Options
    Third set tie break coming up.
  • Options
    Murray leads 4-2 at the change over.
  • Options
    The next two sets are critical....

• Options
    Come on then!
  • Options
    I'll be honest, didn't think he had a prayer of winning that. Now this set will be interesting.
  • Options
    That might be that…
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And that's that.
  • Options
    Poor mistake at the net by Murray.

• Options
    One thing about Wimbledon being on BBC1 is you realise how much shit there is normally on with what they move to BBC2.

Repair shops, sowing bees, prime time TV?!??!
  • Options
    Isner only eight aces away from taking the record for most aces all time on the ATP tour.
  • Options
    Cant believe Isner is 37, he looks about 20
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Shame for Murray. Two below par service games in three plus hours of play and he got punished. Isner was in some form on serve.

Isner wins 6-4 7-6 6-7 6-4.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    I have been watching John Isner for about 15 years and I knew he would serve like that but his volleys at the net and his good touch surprised me. Andy Murray's has only lost about 10% of his speed but it makes such a difference at the top level.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    Yes me.
    Apart from an unbelievable serve he also has a great touch.
  • Options
    Enjoyed the fact he was serve volleying a bit, always a fan.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    Yes me.
    Apart from an unbelievable serve he also has a great touch.
    Have to say, he really impressed me this match 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Auch!  Bye.
  • Options
    Isner was extremely gracious in his post match interview in saying that there was no way he was a better tennis player than Murray but that he happened to be slightly better on the day.

I would much rather see a less exciting player like Isner win Wimbledon than a complete and utter tool like Kyrgios do so. Not that either is likely to.
  • Options
    I would much rather see a less exciting player like Isner win Wimbledon than a complete and utter tool like Djokovic do so.

• Options
    I'm torn between wanting Kyrgios to have a good run given he plays such an entertaining way, and then thinking he's a knob and wanting him to lose.

Think the former wins out, its more fun.
  • Options
    Kyrgios through very quickly, looked very good - him v Tsitsipas in the 3rd round could be a very good match (if Tsitsipas beats Jordan Thonpson today).
  • Options
    Bautista Agut follows Cilic and Berrettini in pulling out after a positive Covid test.
  • Options
    Boulter 1-1 with last years runner up just won a tie breaker and 1-1 in final set, Broady was 1 set up but about to go 2-1 down as 5-0 down in the 3rd
  • Options
    Katie Boulter into a final set v 6th seed Pliskova.
  • Options
    Kate Boulter is through winning the last set 6-4 against 6th seed and last years runners up Pliskova