Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Castore kits thread (24/24\5 3rd kit page 83/84)

Comments

• shine166 said:
    so is RSK doing the away ladies kit ? going by the image i guess they are.
    Yes, same as last year - RSK on the men's home and UoG on the away, and the other way around for the women
  • Sage said:
    cafc999 said:
    The 3rd shirt is meant to be out of this world 
    Astronomical I hear…
    Based on the Royal Observatory, I'm expecting a midnight navy kit
  • Decent away kit this season 🟡⚫️ But I still want to see us wearing the 🔴 more often -  I hate it when we don’t even when there isn’t a colour clash
    The problem is, we have different sponsor on the away shirt to the home. So there will be something contractually in place so that University of Greenwich get a guaranteed amount of exposure per season, which is why we wear the away kit often when there is no clash (e.g. at Wigan tomorrow) 
    No doubt these will be recurring comments throughout the season. 
  • Are we still going to have short and sleeve sponsors? Haven't seen them mentioned anywhere which is weird because even if it's just 50ks worth of money, every penny counts
  • sam3110 said:
    Are we still going to have short and sleeve sponsors? Haven't seen them mentioned anywhere which is weird because even if it's just 50ks worth of money, every penny counts
    Club have dropped last years sleeve sponsor this week, not sure if they were lined up for this year or not
  • edited August 9
    I notice the club keep adjusting the colour on a the social media photos. Have Castore got the brief wrong with the yellow?
  • cafc999 said:
    When is the third kit being revealed ? 
  • cafc999 said:
    When is the third kit being revealed ? 
    I think I read somewhere it's tomorrow
  • edited August 19
    I thought the Orient shirt was pretty shite yesterday, especially the camouflaging of the numbers into the overall drearyness. Perhaps it was the same designer who works on our scoreboard colour. 
  • Sponsored links:

• I ended up buying the away shirt, is my favourite for years. Still loads of stock missing from the ship compared to online, looking forward to seeing some of the cheaper bits when they get stock.
  • Rossman92 said:

The real question is when is this gem of a training shirt being released? I need it on my doorstep ASAP
    Training shirts are often much more attractive than the match designs. 

I remember back in 2018 when the England training kit was far more interesting than the dull main shirt

• Not a fan of that one 
  • Have they stolen Orient's kit from Saturday and rebranded it?
  • Now that is as dull as dishwater, In fact it looks like some has been already splashed all over it.

There will be a shopfull of bargain shirts come May.
  • sam3110 said:
    Sage said:
    cafc999 said:
    Astronomical I hear…
    Based on the Royal Observatory, I'm expecting a midnight navy kit
    If this was a guess not based on info then that's a great shout. I expected something space-y but was worried it would be more like the Spurs kit from a few years ago
  • Its a third kit, do what you like with it 
  • I'm not expecting a 3rd kit for a club like us to have much thought put into it, but that's a dull colour. Greys seem to be fashion with football shirt designers at the moment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Amazing how these things work for different tastes. Will 100% be getting one and like the silver detail and central valiant sword. As a trio of kits, my favourite set for a long while. Bought the yellow already.
  • Looks as though Castore took all the comments regarding this seasons shirts and just ignored them.

Lazy
  • I’d be interested to know what the general consensus was at the consultation event last year 
  • No idea why we haven't seen a black with red trim away/third kit, a la 2001-03 that we wore at Arsenal when we won 4-2.
  • edited August 19
  • A tad dull but with darker patches to make me look sweaty.
  • I quite like it, but i don't think i've bought a single Charlton shirt for about 15 years so my opinion is somewhat worthless here.
  • edited August 19
    License to go mad with a third choice kit. We’ve done the opposite.

• It's fine, will probably wait for the sales. Should have just released last year's failed black GK kit for the players.