Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Castore kit deal announced (Ed. New 23/24 kit page 52)

Comments

• Options
    Has there been any mention of infant sizes?

Had to Google Castore's junior sizing and found them on Rangers site. Shambolic execution from Castore.
    Definitely infant kits in there this morning 
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    clive said:
    Miles Leaburn Hannah Godfrey and George Dobson in the new third kit
    Abstract. Authentic. Athletic. Overpriced. Boring. Deeply Boring. Discounted.
  • Options
    I like it.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    £15 in the club shop next May. 
    £15 on the internet with numerous retailers by Christmas
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    DA9 said:
    Has there been any mention of infant sizes?

Had to Google Castore's junior sizing and found them on Rangers site. Shambolic execution from Castore.
    Definitely infant kits in there this morning 
    Just rang the shop and been told they have no idea when they will be available.

• Options
    Sponsor is too high up and the collar is crap. Broken lines on the hoop make it look to busy as well. Looks very "catalogue" to me. Dread to think what they have done with the away kit if this is the 3rd.
    Fear is that the 2nd kit is gonna be a rehash of last year's 3rd - too blue and therefore too bloody millwall
    But with a blue or even yellow 2nd kit there's absolutely no justification for any 3rd kit at all - there ain't gonna be any clashes involving red and blue or red and yellow

Dare we hope they're rehashing one of the green/purple or green/red 3rd kits of yore?

My money's on a blue monstrosity or a dismally dull black catalogue kit - Inter rip off anyone?
  • Options
    Oh dear. That would be a no from me. Someone mocked one up last year that I really liked (blue & black) the one with Cole Stockton's later added to it. That was class, (without the head)
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    clive said:
    Miles Leaburn Hannah Godfrey and George Dobson in the new third kit
    Abstract. Authentic. Athletic. Overpriced. Boring. Deeply Boring. Discounted.
    Abstract? The marketing is poor.

I agree with this person.
  • Options
    It seems a bit odd that the female players model shirts with the women's team sponsor on them, when what's actually on sale is a women's fit of the men's shirt. Even more so with the shorts, which are white for the men but black for the women. I get that there's no market for replicas of the women's kit and no way it could make money if it was produced, but would it take much effort to describe the products accurately?
  • Options
    edited July 2023
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    nagAddick said:
    I find it weird how the men wear white shorts and the women wear black, surely they should both wear the same colour.
    In a word “menstruation”
  • Options
    I don’t know how I didn’t think of that 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    when will we see the second kit?

• Options

I feel like we've seen it. They've taken the goal keeper kit offline and we've not once had our keepers played in it. Could they re-release as the away kit instead due to the popularity? 
  • Options

I feel like we've seen it. They've taken the goal keeper kit offline and we've not once had our keepers played in it. Could they re-release as the away kit instead due to the popularity? 
    what does that look like?
  • Options

Plain black with a crew neck
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Plain black with a crew neck
    thanks Sam, I've completely missed that
  • Options
    Just seems odd they've removed it offline and we jumped straight to revealing the third kit..
  • Options
    Just seems odd they've removed it offline and we jumped straight to revealing the third kit..
    Feels a bit messy.
  • Options
    Feels a bit messy.
    This is Charlton.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2023

Thought that myself! Someone labelled the shipping boxes "GK home shirt" and "Away shirt" the wrong way 😅
  • Options
    Black kit deffo looked like an away kit rather than a goalie kit
  • Options

If it is the away kit and not a keeper kit, it is incredibly plain
  • Options
    Isn't our away sponsor Uni Of Greenwich?
  • Options
    would much prefer yellow to black for an away kit
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

If it is the away kit and not a keeper kit, it is incredibly plain
    and that's a bad thing?
    I would like to see black with red trim, and red shorts for the away. Something slightly different and gives us the option to mix the shorts about between the 3 kits. 

Anyway as I said before the third having black shorts and socks means I doubt the away is predominantly black too
  • Options
    they definitely have the black shirt in the shop