Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Castore kit deal announced (Ed. New 23/24 kit page 52)

Comments

• Options
    Feels like they have swapped the 2nd and 3rd kits around both in terms of announcement timing and look. 

Expecting a more wacky 2nd kit now. 
  • Options
    £15 in the club shop next May. 
  • Options
    follett said:

I think it's quite smart, but the sponsor seems too high up. You have a whole shirt, why push it right up near the badges?
  • Options
    The home is decent. This has £10 sale offer written all over it but it’s fine.
    The black GK kit for the away would be ideal
    but must be going either yellow or purple/green. 
  • Options
    Its fine, but wont be buying it. Last years blue and black from the previous year to that were proper 3rd kits. 
  • Options
    I think that looks pretty smart.
  • Options
    and as for Purple and Green, we would struggle to wear it, especially with the rules around kits and colour blindness
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Have I missed the release of the away kit?

Feels odd seeing the third kit before the second, if not
    Hopefully it’s purple and green 🤞🏻 
    YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS.
  • Options
    Meh !!!

Yet again not much effort from Castore here - a no from me, and I don’t like crew neck tops in any event - find them very uncomfortable to wear

Added to that, the prices are ridiculous

Whilst anything with a Palace badge on it makes me want to vomit, I think that the kit posted earlier is not bad - better than this abject effort by Castore 

A yellow away kit would be good, but even if it is yellow, I am not expecting anything decent 
  • Options

Based on nothing but the fact that teams don't usually have 3 different kits with dark elements, and both home and third socks are dark, I think the away will have light socks. 

Also, so the "obsidian" shorts can fit in seamlessly with the away if needed, I reckon we'll see a yellow away kit based on the 88-89 season third kit, with red and black details
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks fine to me, 3rd kits for a club at our level, are always going to be fairly generic.
  • Options
    Why has it got a different neckline to the home kit? Would be infinitely better with the same v-neck design as the home shirt
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Based on nothing but the fact that teams don't usually have 3 different kits with dark elements, and both home and third socks are dark, I think the away will have light socks. 

Also, so the "obsidian" shorts can fit in seamlessly with the away if needed, I reckon we'll see a yellow away kit based on the 88-89 season third kit, with red and black details
    So this kit has socks with feet in.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    With and without(feet) were available kids kit on home 
    and the goalie kit black socks had feet too 
  • Options
    Ok I only saw the footless socks on the main kit.
  • Options
    Very nice. 
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Castore's design team:

"Black piping and hems are SO the look this year"

It's alright, nothing amazing, castore keeping things plain and simple.

• Options
    sam3110 said:

Like to see those shorts with the home shirt...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sponsor is too high up and the collar is crap. Broken lines on the hoop make it look to busy as well. Looks very "catalogue" to me. Dread to think what they have done with the away kit if this is the 3rd.
  • Options
    Sponsor is too high up and the collar is crap. Broken lines on the hoop make it look to busy as well. Looks very "catalogue" to me. Dread to think what they have done with the away kit if this is the 3rd.

But apart from that it’s alright. 
  • Options
    I like it, very simple and clean design. It'll do for me.
  • Options
    It's fine. If I can get it for less than £20 at the end of the season I might, otherwise not worth £55. Roll on a weird second kit
  • Options
    Real lack of innovation from Castore, kits look much the same as last season. The most recent shirt (the first from Castore) has fared badly, looking pretty tatty now, far worse than previous ones.
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited July 2023
    It’s all about timing, was in the area about 9:45, went in for a mooch and was the first to buy the 3rd kit, my eldest sons birthday in 2 weeks time, sorted 
    Also got the black goalkeeper shirt for myself and home junior shirt with MAY 9 on the back for my youngest 
    Apparently the black shirt is very popular 
  • Options
    I’m a fan of that personally. Bring on the away…
  • Options
    Quite like it. Improvement on that blue monstrosity from last year. 
  • Options
    if we didn't have the white kit from last year I would have said its a solid attempt, buts it to similar and reeks of laziness from castore.

• Options
    Has there been any mention of infant sizes?

Had to Google Castore's junior sizing and found them on Rangers site. Shambolic execution from Castore.