Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jackson: Where does he go from here? (P6. AFC Wimbledon)

1151617181921»

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2023
    The ITV highlights came from Plough Lane, with their game the lead one. Jacko was perhaps slightly unlucky to come up against a team with caretaker manager bounce!
    I just watched the highlights and it made it seem a bit closer than it was imo. One thing that does amuse me is fans opinions on refs, as a neutral I thought the ref had a fairly decent game and didn't really take a side. On the way out Wimbledon fans were moaning saying the refs are against them, Bradford fans in the ground also saying they never get good refs haha. 

I personally don't think he's unlucky, Bradford wasn't out of the traps quick or anything, they just played solid and didn't look like they'd concede many. Had a very low tempo, didn't appear to be a team on a new manager bounce in their effort levels. Only thing I'll say is they subbed off their number 33 Adam Wilson who looked really poor and brought on their 8 Emmanuel Osadebe and the game changed for them. Big bloke that was playing out wide but kept drifting in, he scored the winner and if you watch the highlights in general he was pretty instrumental. A player to keep an eye on potentially.

Was also quite impressed by both of Bradford's full backs, they weren't the quickest players by any stretch but really solid and were handling their 1 on 1s fairly comfortably. Would have been interesting to see CBT up against their right back Brad Halliday who looked very comfortable. 
  • Options
    Two heavy defeats in a row
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Two heavy defeats in a row
    Yes, but what about JJ?