Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brian Jokat confirmed to be new COO (p4), Sacked (p5) 🙄

Comments

• Options
    What is Ben Chorley up to these days?
  • Options
    Ooh, never thought of that
  • Options
    Jokat doesn't have anything to do with the "football" bit does/did he? 
  • Options
    redbuttle said:
    Ooh, never thought of that
    I'm not just a pretty face you know 😉
  • Options
    Maybe we're getting Chorley?
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Jokat is nothing to do with the footballing side - Chorley couldn’t do his job and he couldn’t do Chorleys.

If that were true then words would fail me.
  • Options
    Jokat is nothing to do with the footballing side - Chorley couldn’t do his job and he couldn’t do Chorleys.

You're trying to use logic to describe TS's managerial appointments.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Strange one if true after such a short space of time.

More worrying is that it would start to show a pattern developing after Roddy and Mumford not to mention Bowyer, Adkins, Jackson, Skiverton and Euell on the footy side (plus possibly others).  Unstable work places are not healthy places to work in.

Hopefully just a rumour and not accurate.
  • Options

You're trying to use logic to describe TS's managerial appointments.
    Suspect Jon De Souza has registered with the local temp agencies, just in case. 
  • Options

More worrying is that it would start to show a pattern developing after Roddy and Mumford not to mention Bowyer, Adkins, Jackson, Skiverton and Euell on the footy side (plus possibly others).  Unstable work places are not healthy places to work in.

Welcome to football. 
  • Options

Jokat couldn't do Jokat's job either
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Jokat couldn't do Jokat's job either
    Alleged or joke?
  • Options
    Did he leave another job to come here?

Failed his probation period?  Sacked for gross misconduct?

Are the non football people on standard employment contracts? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    8 weeks almost to the day he lasted, he was announced 24th April.  Now either he's quit, or has been sacked. Neither bode well. Is it that TS made a mistake with the appointment, or he doesn't like what he's seen? I don't think we will get an official explanation. 
  • Options
    Quite worrying really. Not because I know the guy and whether he's any good, but the endless churn and staff instability
    Yep
  • Options
    Chorley as Director of Football and Martin Sandgaard moves to COO would make sense.
  • Options

To be fair there seems to be an argument for all of them doing a shit job, if TS sees it that way he’s entitled to get rid, if he thinks he can get better.
  • Options
    ozaddick said:
    8 weeks almost to the day he lasted, he was announced 24th April.  Now either he's quit, or has been sacked. Neither bode well. Is it that TS made a mistake with the appointment, or he doesn't like what he's seen? I don't think we will get an official explanation. 
    Sacked. Given he’s only been there eight weeks it’s unlikely the club needs to give a reason to him, never mind to us.
    How bad do you have to be to be actually sacked after 8 weeks? 
  • Options
    ozaddick said:
    Sacked. Given he’s only been there eight weeks it’s unlikely the club needs to give a reason to him, never mind to us.
    Ok thanks airman. I hope TS knows what he's doing.... 
  • Options
    Chorley as Director of Football and Martin Sandgaard moves to COO would make sense.
    That would make a hell of a lot of sense.  Probably too much sense.