Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brian Jokat confirmed to be new COO (p4), Sacked (p5) šŸ™„

Comments

• Options
    All the best Brian.
  • Options
    Welcome to the mad house...
  • Options
    Does he have a long straggly unkempt beardā€¦ā€¦..just asking? šŸ˜Ā 
  • Options
    clive said:
    Sandgaard said: ā€œBrian has a wealth of experience and contacts, and is a really important addition to the club. He will lead on all our business activity as we look to increase our commercial revenue.

I thought that was Mumford's role?
    You would think Mumford, as Commercial Director, would be focused strictly on the commercial activities such as sponsorships, CharltonTV etc. while Jokat likely to be de-facto day to day CEO, Sandgaardā€™s eyes and ears on the ground.
  • Options
    Welcome Brian and good luckā€¦ I think you may need it.Ā 

Letā€™s hope he makes a positive difference!
  • Options
    clive said:
    Sandgaard said: ā€œBrian has a wealth of experience and contacts, and is a really important addition to the club. He will lead on all our business activity as we look to increase our commercial revenue.

I thought that was Mumford's role?
    You would think Mumford, as Commercial Director, would be focused strictly on the commercial activities such as sponsorships, CharltonTV etc. while Jokat likely to be de-facto day to day CEO, Sandgaardā€™s eyes and ears on the ground.
    The article does specifically mention commercial income though coming under his remit
  • Options
    Welcome Brian however you cannot ever succeed as you have no ties to the club and dont "get it"Ā 

On a serious note hopefully the guy does a great job and helps sort the club out
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    AndyG said:
    Welcome Brian however you cannot ever succeed as you have no ties to the club and dont "get it"Ā 

On a serious note hopefully the guy does a great job and helps sort the club out
    Apart from when he was on theĀ  trust board šŸ˜‰
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Unfortunate name, if everything goes pear-shapedĀ 
    Brian?
  • Options
    Are we finally a normal football club at last after years of crap ā€¦ good to see the foundations being builtĀ 
    Was concerned about this appointment until I saw the 'RonnieMoore' seal of approval.Ā 

Now I'm fully strapped in to the Brian Jokat express.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    stonemuse said:
    So what's happening with Keohane?
    Hopefully goodbye Burger Boy
    Please stop calling him burger boy, you know he doesnā€™t like that. šŸ’ŖšŸ˜‰
  • Options
    Good luck Brian. The paperwork from the FA after todayā€™s game maybe one of the first things you might have to deal with.Ā 
  • Options
    Saw Keohane skulking around after the match. He didnā€™t look too happy
  • Options
    So what's happening with Keohane?
    Set to be announced new Mod on here, Mondee morning
  • Options
    Can you all report to Eltham nick first thing Tuesday!
    *I know itā€™s closed* šŸ˜‰
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Can you all report to Eltham nick first thing Tuesday!
    *I know itā€™s closed* šŸ˜‰
    Iā€™m going to go to Greenwich nick. It obligingly opened before. May be a bit more tricky now itā€™s half built flats of course.Ā 
  • Options
    When AEG were close to buying us Ā 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Interestingly, a girl I was at school with has just been in touch with me to say her friend has just got a job at Charlton.
    She wants to come with me next time Iā€™m over for a game as sheā€™s never been to a live game before.
    I wasnā€™t expecting her friend to be Brian, who she described as our new CEO.
    Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s a misunderstanding as she wouldnā€™t have heard of a COO before having not been involved in football? šŸ¤”šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
  • Options
    Interestingly, a girl I was at school with has just been in touch with me to say her friend has just got a job at Charlton.
    She wants to come with me next time Iā€™m over for a game as sheā€™s never been to a live game before.
    Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s a misunderstanding as she wouldnā€™t have heard of a COO before having not been involved in football? šŸ¤”šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
    Tbf a COO is a very common role in most business sectors. But easy to confuse them.
  • Options
    Brian Kojak and Ron Danger.Ā 

What a pairingĀ 
  • Options
    Brian Kojak and Ron Danger.Ā 

What a pairingĀ 

• Options
    Tbf a COO is a very common role in most business sectors. But easy to confuse them.
    Cheers šŸ‘šŸ¼
    Iā€™m just looking forward to the free beige food & sparkling stuff when he gives her some free tickets šŸ˜œšŸ˜œšŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜
  • Options
    AndyG said:

Apart from when he was on theĀ  trust board šŸ˜‰
    But other than that ...
  • Options
    So we now have Roland Duchatelet With A Guitar, The Joker, Brian Blessed and Burger Boy running the club. Any others?
  • Options
    ā€œBurger boyā€ !!!
    Heā€™ll be livid when he reads that, stop it now.
    You know he finds upsetting. šŸ˜‰