Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

All About Charlton - BBC Radio London tonight 7pm - exclusive interview with Thomas Sandgaard

Comments

• Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    Will they squeeze us in between all the Chelsea chat??
  • Options
    We've been moved back until about 7.30 now - Chelsea breaking news has moved things about 
  • Options
    LouisMend said:
    We've been moved back until about 7.30 now - Chelsea breaking news has moved things about 
    Give me a shout-out please geeze
  • Options
    LouisMend said:
    LouisMend said:
    Sounds like just the interview now so maybe a five minute slot after 19:30 it seems from what they are saying.
  • Options
    Did I hear Nick Godwin stop a caller in his tracks and say, 'Roman Abramovich  - nothing to do with Putin he's just a successful businessman who happens to be Russian'.  Not just the Charlton news watered down then.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TS interview on now
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    TS: No CEO. Football not that difficult. Admits he knows f**k all about football. But his son does!

Bizarre
    Yeah, “has same knowledge as someone shouting at the tv watching sky sports” quoted he’s knowledge about football.
  • Options
    Please get football people involved in decision making. This clown is taking us nowhere next season. 
  • Options
    TS: No CEO. Football not that difficult. Admits he knows f**k all about football. But his son does!

Bizarre
    Bonkers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Louis on now
  • Options
    Some of that was just strange. If we were in the Championship, his ideas about running the club would make a lot more sense. 

But with the third highest budget, being in the bottom half and not even certain of staying up, it just doesn't make any sense to me. 

Only half positive is that we're planning for next season, but you'd assume that would be the case anyway. 
  • Options
    Why do our owners think they can buck a 100 year trend of football clubs being loss making concerns.