Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread [+post match p.17]: Charlton vs Norwich | FA Cup 3rd Round | Sun 9th January 2022, 2pm

Comments

• Options
    These queues outside are outrageous. Zero organisation from the stewards. Lots of fans won't be getting for 30mins still
  • Options
    Who is the commentator on the aussie stream he sounds very familiar 
  • Options
    Been here for 20 mins and still not in yet. Operationally this club is still run by absolute morons
  • Options
    Looks like a decent crowd.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Aussie stream has booted up and looks good quality so far 
    link please?

https://10play.com.au/live/10sport3

for this, you need a vpn set to australia, use firefox browser. I was told about it in the the preview thread I think 
  • Options
  • Options
    Missing both Stockley and Washington is a huge blow, not just for their goals, but for the effort and work they do all over the pitch. Leko is not a striker, but I hope he is really up for it today. Mason Burstow deserves his chance and I hope he takes it. Unless Norwich have a stinker, I can't see us getting close to winning this. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    4' The Addicks threaten with an early attack, but the ball just won't fall kindly in the box and the visitors eventually have a goal-kick. #cafc 0 #ncfc 0
  • Options
    Sargents cuts a decent ball back into the area but Charlton manage to clear the danger with Tzolis poised to fire at goal.
  • Options
    Decent start to the game so far
  • Options
    Ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.

?
    I've been saying for months & months about how light we are up front & our dreadful summer transfer policy will come to bite us.

And here it is. 
    Any team with their two main strikers injured is going to look light up front. As far as I can see we have enough to still play two up front with one on the bench. That’s five striker options in the squad. How many did you want?
    Not sure Burstow and Davison should be considered first team strikers. Tbf to Golfie it’s a fact that we started the season light up top, we didn’t replace the strikers we lost. 
    Burstow fair enough but as a fifth choice coming from the academy, you won’t get much better than him. Davison was definitely in our plan of four forward options - whether he is proving himself to be good enough this season is up for debate but it would have been unfair to write him off in the summer. Is Leko a striker? Probably a stretch but we know he’s played there a lot in both his stints with us.

And all this comes with the heavy disclaimer that Nigel planned to only play one up top for most of the season. So having three options with Leko/ Burstow/ Blackett-Taylor able to fill in where needed isn’t the terrible squad building that some would have you believe.
    Would you play any of them a the one up front though?  I wouldn't play Washington there either.  
  • Options
    Sorry to ask for tech support mid game, but I’ve got a VPN and set it to Australia, but still no luck with channel 10. Any ideas?
  • Options
    Unlucky for us earlier.. Burstow made a nuisance of himself and was unlucky his flick on got cleared. Leko would have had a tap in 
  • Options
    Daddy click bait link works but 1 min behind commentary. 
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    Sorry to ask for tech support mid game, but I’ve got a VPN and set it to Australia, but still no luck with channel 10. Any ideas?
    Think you have to use Firefox and not Chrome, not that i am talking from experience, just memory from earlier in the thread.. B)
  • Options
    Started very quickly, hope when the tempo dies down we don't just sit back. 
  • Options
    Daddy click bait link works but 1 min behind commentary. 
    Ahead of our defence then.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone know what Elliott Lee actually does. Buzzes around ineffectively. 
  • Options
    Shhh!

That sort of talk gets you cancelled.
  • Options
    Balls in the final third have been appalling
  • Options
    Praying for a solar eclipse in the Covered End
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Argh... Our decision making!!!! - Why didnt DJ cut it back to Gilbey 
  • Options
    ah DJ.. Robs the full back but his cross gets a flick and keeper claims.. Gilbey was desperate for that ball inside. 
  • Options
    Our game the only one with no text commentary on the BBC:

• Options
    Commentary on BBC London if interested
  • Options
    Lost his way a bit recently I think. Was brilliant early on in the Jacko era. 
  • Options
    Dobson been great so far, Norwich don't like the press.. Just worry our decision making will cost us.