Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread [+post match p.17]: Charlton vs Norwich | FA Cup 3rd Round | Sun 9th January 2022, 2pm

Comments

• Options
    Looks like strong options off the bench from Norwich, hopefully we can manage the game well and still have enough in the tank to deal with the likes of Pukki, Aarons and Idah when they inevitabley come on. 

No Stockley or Washington is obviously a big blow to our chances.. hopefully we can catch Norwich off guard with the pace of Burstow and Leko. 
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Anyone got a stream?
    More of a brook at the bottom of my garden
  • Options
    Crowd looks pretty sparse so far; be lucky to beat 10,000 I think.
  • Options
    Ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.

?
    I've been saying for months & months about how light we are up front & our dreadful summer transfer policy will come to bite us.

And here it is. 
    Any team with their two main strikers injured is going to look light up front. As far as I can see we have enough to still play two up front with one on the bench. That’s five striker options in the squad. How many did you want?
    🎵 We all dream of a team of Kermogants 🎵 😉
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Imagine our game plan is to sit back, soak up pressure and then hit them on the break with DJ, Leko + Burstow. 

Just need to hope the defense holds up and keeps them out until the 60-70th minute. That'll be the time they start panicking. 
  • Options
    I reckon Burstow is a much better prospect than Davison and I expect him to show that today. 
    Come on son score in front of the covered end and make yourself a hero.
  • Options
    Can tickets be bought on the door today today anyone know? 
    Yes
    Any one got any idea when the ticket office closes? I’m running a bit late 
  • Options
    C'mon you Addicks!
  • Options
    Inniss to score first 80/1 with MansionBet. Or 60/1 with Paddy Power.

Anytime 25/1
    Anytime at 25/1 sounds good.

He may score in March.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    AndyG said:
    Chunes said:
    Anyone got a stream?
    Channel 10 if you have a VPN select Australia mate
    So do you just go to the channel 10 website and access a 
    live feed from there?

Asking for a friend.
  • Options
    Ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.

?
    I've been saying for months & months about how light we are up front & our dreadful summer transfer policy will come to bite us.

And here it is. 
    Any team with their two main strikers injured is going to look light up front. As far as I can see we have enough to still play two up front with one on the bench. That’s five striker options in the squad. How many did you want?
    The 5 striking options (as you put ut) includes Leko, who himself says he isnt a striker, an U23 player who hasnt started a league game & another youngster who has struggled of late & doesnt look like scoring.

I'd love to be proved wrong, I really would.

But that's all from me today

• Options

Don’t show the Diet Club :-)

Come on you reds!

Which Spoons is that? I recognise the plates  :)
    It’s woolwich. The corner bit of the tomato sauce sachet was on that table last Monday. 
  • Options

If he's going to be an option off the bench Euelly needs to get moving a bit more.
  • Options
    Lot of people still queueing outside to get in
  • Options
    Ridiculous queues for the upper north and east stand. No idea what's happening
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Wouldnt surprise me if its delays due to people checking the COVID passes
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Wouldnt surprise me if its delays due to people checking the COVID passes
    Not with the checks I'm seeing around me. Barely a glance at people's phone screens 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MattF said:
    Lot of people still queueing outside to get in
    You sure they aren’t queuing to get out? 
  • Options
    Aussie stream has booted up and looks good quality so far 
  • Options
    The Curbs is pretty busy too.

The Covid checks were a bit hit and miss, but then it's impossible to have an organized check with the scrum which is the queue there.
  • Options
    can someone post a link that works please, thanks to everyone helping out.
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    Chunes said:
    Anyone got a stream?
    Channel 10 if you have a VPN select Australia mate
    So do you just go to the channel 10 website and access a 
    live feed from there?

Asking for a friend.
    Yup although u need to sign up takes 2 mins though
  • Options
    Aussie stream has booted up and looks good quality so far 
    link please?

• Options
    Croydon said:
    Recreating an old school fa cup experience 
  • Options
    Slightly surprised they only produced a skimpy £2 programme for this match against PL opposition