Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

AFCON 2022

Comments

• Options
    Waiting for the sub stand-in keeper to come on
  • Options
    3 mins added. It’s just blatant cheating.
  • Options
    How can he blow the final whistle then!!!!
  • Options
    It’s  a joke of a tournament but that’s as dramatic a finale as I’ve seen in years 

fair play Comoros
  • Options
    So unlucky, wonder if they could have won with 11 men, even with the left back in goal.
  • Options
    Two goals, 4 bookings, 9 subs, some blatant play acting injuries and the ref adds just 3 mins. 

When we are winning 1-0 you know there’s gonna be a minimum of 5!
  • Options
    It's being reported that six people have lost their lives in a crush on the way into the ground ahead of tonight's game. 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    It's being reported that six people have lost their lives in a crush on the way into the ground ahead of tonight's game. 
    I know someone who was going - hope he’s ok
  • Options
    Crazy as that’s a fairly new stadium and infrastructure. Absolutely terrible. 
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Eqrly reports sound like a bit of a Wembley during the Euros situation, people trying to get in due to reduced capacity.

Hope there isn't too many killed/hurt.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If there was anyone wondering if corruption was still going strong in football, all they need to do is watch the AFCON
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Eqrly reports sound like a bit of a Wembley during the Euros situation, people trying to get in due to reduced capacity.

Hope there isn't too many killed/hurt.
    We will no doubt hear Ian Wrights view shortly. I am guessing he will label them as scum, similar to what got spoken in regards to Wembley. Difference being no one died at Wembley, so could expect stronger language perhaps?
  • Options
    RIP to those that lost their lives and hope those injured make recoveries.
    Without wanting to downplay the tragedy, it is a joke of a tournament.
    The club lawyers must earn their corn checking that adequate insurances for injuries to players are watertight.
    Liverpool wouldn’t allow Salah or Mane to exercise their dogs on some of those pitches.

• Options
    Ivory Coast and Egypt have played out a nil nil draw.
    Penalty Shootout coming up.
  • Options
    Ivory Coast and Egypt have played out a nil nil draw.
    Penalty Shootout coming up.
    nought nought as Curbs would say 
  • Options
    2nd goalless match of the day…..
    a 2nd penalty shootout on the way
  • Options
    Ivory Coast have seriously underperformed.

A team with Kessie, Bailly, Aurier, Pepe, Gradel, Haller and Sangare and bringing Zaha, Cornet and Boga off the bench should have pissed this tournament really.
  • Options

A team with Kessie, Bailly, Aurier, Pepe, Gradel, Haller and Sangare and bringing Zaha, Cornet and Boga off the bench should have pissed this tournament really.
    They're the England of Africa

They never managed to win the Tournament when they had the likes of Drogba in their team either
  • Options
    Eric Bailly trying a no look penalty about sums the whole thing up.
  • Options

They never managed to win the Tournament when they had the likes of Drogba in their team either
    They won it in 2015 when they had the Toure's plus Gervinho and Bony up front.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

They won it in 2015 when they had the Toure's plus Gervinho and Bony up front.
    Oh I know - Just feel it took them a lot longer than it should have done
  • Options
    Equatorial Guinea giving Senegal a right game 
  • Options
    Anyone still watching? I’m coming to the end of my tether. Egypt defending and waiting for Salah to do something. It’s hard work.
  • Options
    This is awful.
    But it might be me.

• Options
    edited February 2022
    This is so boring, and that's coming from someone who goes to men's step 4 and 5 matches, watch women's football, youth football, table football !  This semi final is like watching paint dry.
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    At last some action with the red card for the Egypt manager who goes ape.
  • Options
    At last some action with the red card for the Egypt manager who goes ape.
    Reckon he’s done it deliberately.
    He’s had enough too 😳
  • Options
    Queiroz doing the old hold me back trick 😂
  • Options
    Imagine saying you don’t want the designated ref in charge prior to a game. Brain dead stuff.
  • Options
    The Kit man of Egypt will be on the touchline and do the subs for Final or 3rd and 4th place !