Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PSA Testing on Sat 19th Feb v Oxford - Booked out, but you can order home test kits

Comments

• Options
    Ejaculation?, can some remind me what that is and what it involves.
    When someone dressed in a blue bib ( commonly known as the Belmarsh massive) march into The Covered End and march some oik out of the ground, this is known as Ejaculation. 
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    I have just received an email with booking form attached. This form must be printed and taken with you on Saturday, your test maybe cancelled if you do not bring the form.  
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Don't forget to bring print out of appointment and this is on there so take note gents 

'PLEASE REMEMBER :FOR 48 HOURS BEFORE THE TEST, PLEASE AVOID ANY VIGOROUS EXERCISE, PARTICULARLY BIKE RIDING, AND AVOID HAVING SEXUAL INTERCOURSE OR EJACULATION, AS THESE COULD IN SOME CASES CAUSE AN ELEVATED READING WITH YOUR PSA TEST RESULTS'
    Cheers ohhaah.
    I thought I could just turn up with me phone.
    The secretary will have the hump as I've just forwarded the email for her to print off.
    As long as it's not within 48 hours of the test
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    clb74 said:
    Don't forget to bring print out of appointment and this is on there so take note gents 

'PLEASE REMEMBER :FOR 48 HOURS BEFORE THE TEST, PLEASE AVOID ANY VIGOROUS EXERCISE, PARTICULARLY BIKE RIDING, AND AVOID HAVING SEXUAL INTERCOURSE OR EJACULATION, AS THESE COULD IN SOME CASES CAUSE AN ELEVATED READING WITH YOUR PSA TEST RESULTS'
    Cheers ohhaah.
    I thought I could just turn up with me phone.
    The secretary will have the hump as I've just forwarded the email for her to print off.
    As long as it's not within 48 hours of the test
    Remember lads, if you’re having the test on Saturday, no nookie for 48 hours!

• Options
    edited February 2022
    Ejaculation?, can some remind me what that is and what it involves.
    My Wife said meet her by Bartrams 1.30
  • Options
    I thought the article below, was sad and positive at the same time, 2 different stories, need more people to come forward like this, the more awareness the better, can't believe more blokes die of prostate cancer than breast cancer , yet breast cancer has had loads more publicity and awareness, well done in advance for organising Saturdays testing.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-60390084

• Options
    I am booked in for a rest but can’t make it. Can I pass it on to someone else?
  • Options
    iainment said:
    I am booked in for a rest but can’t make it. Can I pass it on to someone else?
    I’ve just asked the question to BKPCA and they said unfortunately not. Appointments are non transferable as all info has been processed for tomorrows testing day. 
  • Options
    I might order one for Shrek - is there any discount code for the home testing kit by any chance?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What are the smokers going to used at HT in the north upper?
  • Options
    Just tested POS for COVID19.........AGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH. Have left voicemail, on the 0330 Number.

BOLLOXS!!
  • Options
    Such a good thing for the club to do, I’ll do it every time 
    Just had my test, did a little run this morning though but managed to go without an ejaculation. 
  • Options
    Numbers said:
    Such a good thing for the club to do, I’ll do it every time 
    Just had my test, did a little run this morning though but managed to go without an ejaculation. 
    Just
  • Options
    Test done. Tony Hancock would have described it as nearly an armful. 

I’m in Crossbars if anyone is up for some rigorous exercise or sexual intercourse
    There was a time when these were the same event 🙂
  • Options
    Test done. Tony Hancock would have described it as nearly an armful. 

I’m in Crossbars if anyone is up for some rigorous exercise or sexual intercourse
    Saw you standing on your Todd and was going to  say hello but you had that look in your eye.
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC@CAFCofficial·
    💉 PSA testing complete for @iamscottminto and Steve Brown ✅ 

imageimage
  • Options
    All very straight forward, not been inside the West Stand hospitality areas for years!
  • Options
    What was the point of printing out the form, for them to throw it in the bin & give you a slip to hand in?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What was the point of printing out the form, for them to throw it in the bin & give you a slip to hand in?
    I offered mine and was told it wasn’t needed 
  • Options
    The slip was part of the form. It was the size needed to fix to the blood sample.
  • Options
    Struggled to get my vein up as usual , pathetic human that I am 
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:
    The slip was part of the form. It was the size needed to fix to the blood sample.
    I know, but beforehand they were saying you must print it out, otherwise you can't have the test, only to throw it away. Could of just showed them the email on my phone.
  • Options
    Amazed to wake up to find an email to say that I can see my result on line.

• Options
    Crusty54 said:
    I know, but beforehand they were saying you must print it out, otherwise you can't have the test, only to throw it away. Could of just showed them the email on my phone.
    They needed to ensure it was you. A phone could belong to somebody else. The form was checked in reception and you were given the wristband.
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:
    Amazed to wake up to find an email to say that I can see my result on line.

Thanks for posting this, just checked my emails, and I’ve got mine back as well.

I’m green 1.14, the leaflet says under 4 is good.

Thank you those that organised this and helped out during the tests.

The football wasn’t great yesterday, but the club can still get some things more than right, thank you!
  • Options
    Have received my result too - very impressive. Thank you to everyone involved.
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Blimey result in under 24 hours - fantastic service and thank you everyone.