Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PSA Testing on Sat 19th Feb v Oxford - Booked out, but you can order home test kits

Comments

• Options
    Any idea how to get around the booking system, it won't let me as I'm only 26. 
  • Options
    Being in my 60s, I’ve previously had periodic PSA tests.  With what’s happened over the last two years I honestly can’t remember when my last one was and seeing this was a timely reminder for me.
    Gents, if anyone is in similar circumstances to me, it could be the best £10 you’ll ever spend.  
  • Options
    Booked, thank you to all organising.
  • Options
    Any idea how to get around the booking system, it won't let me as I'm only 26. 
    Without lying about your age I don't know.

This is rarely an issue for men of your age but I'd suggest you speak to your GP or try one of the home testing kits (more expensive I know) mentioned above if you are concerned or have any family history.
  • Options
    Booked 
  • Options
    Tracey said:
    Thank you so much to all that have booked a test. 74 men so far are booked in. Please keep spreading the word https://bkpca.mypsatests.org.uk/Events/ 
    Good to see that 74 men have booked their test.no where near enough though,come on guys this might be a life saving tenner.Its 10 minutes out of your life to possibly saving it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Booked
  • Options
    Booked - one of those things I've been meaning to do, so thanks to Tracey (and Henry) for the heads-up.
  • Options
    Booked
  • Options
    Booked
  • Options
    Dont know how it could be done,but if the testing date became public knowledge,maybe a few guys,possibly not footy supporters would be interested.
  • Options
    The game is still more than a month away yet already nearly half the places have gone. I think that’s very encouraging. There will I’m sure be more focus nearer the game and I’m confident all the places will be filled
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I had mine tested for the first time about a month ago otherwise i'd be going for it  
  • Options
    I'll be booking in.

IMPORTANT - Please note when booking, if you can (and only if you can) please donate more than the requested £10. The charity have had a tough time over the past couple of years and are unable to fund the remaining cost directly this time around (£25 in total so £6k to find if all 400 slots get booked).

We'll be doing some fund raising to make up as much as we can so also look out for that! 

Get booking men!
  • Options
    Bump 
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Bump 
    It’s worrying for our fan base that somebody has had to bump this because there are plenty of test slots still available. Whilst I can easily imagine why, post Christmas apathy, covid, a general male it won’t happen to me attitude, a run of defeats for Charlton even, but with so many Charlton fans of middle age and older the only thing that should have happened is those 400 test slots should have gone within 24 hours. My father died because of prostrate cancer so I’ve been testing regularly since at every opportunity that comes along. Do yourself and your family a favour, don’t be the reason your sons get tested if, god forbid, you find out too late, set an example for them of finding out early enough to sort it
  • Options
    Booked mine 160 places left.
  • Options
    You know this is going to sell out and then there will be a thread asking if anyone has any spares and another complaining that the points system wasn't fair and why did Valley Gold members get to book first. 
     :dizzy:  
  • Options
    242 men booked in so far 
    158 spaces left. 
    Please keep spreading the word to every man you know over the age of 45yrs old.