Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent Cricket 2022

Comments

• Options
    Champione, Champione!
  • Options
    Yeeeesssssssdsds. First A final win since 1978 according to the BBC.

BRING IT HOME BOYS!
  • Options
    Brilliant. Woo hoo. 
  • Options
    Well done Kent
  • Options
    Yessssss!
  • Options
    Well played lads. A comprehensive win.

Congratulations to the boys on the pitch but also those that didn't play especially those who graciously stood down and went and supported the team today. And to the Management for backing this squad in the Final, even more so given that Lancs would have played their superstars had they been available.

Brilliant stuff.
  • Options
    Can we play that team in The County Championship please?
  • Options
    Pico said:
    Can we play that team in The County Championship please?
    Sadly I think that Stewart and Stevens might be out injured
  • Options
    Well done the Super Kent boys!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just so happy tonight. There wasn't a single game since the Lancs group game that I didn't feel was slipping away from us, and every time we dug in and won.
    So glad we stuck with the squad that got us to the final, and what a way to finish. Just need to avoid relegation now.
  • Options
    Kent and Bexley win on the same day. Lovely.
  • Options
    Safe journey home all of you that managed to make the trip
  • Options
    What a win!!! Joey evison is going to be some player isn’t he ? 

Still hoping we can somehow convince robbo to stay. 
  • Options
    What a result. 

I only saw a bit of us batting but the Lancs fielding was a bit poor from what I saw. 

Didn’t think we had enough on the board but we really reined them in after a good start. 

Mighty Kent, two trophies in two years 

• Options
    SuperKent 
  • Options
    What a win!!! Joey evison is going to be some player isn’t he ? 

Still hoping we can somehow convince robbo to stay. 
    Unfortunately, after that performance, the former is destined to be playing in another comp rather the RL and I do not believe that it is now too late to try and persuade the latter to stay. We have to move on and as we did this year play with the cards we have been dealt. 
  • Options
    I’ve had the most fantastic day rounded with a few beers in the VAT & Fiddle!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great day out, fabulous seat and facilities in a very pleasant ground.
    Not that much between the two teams but our fielding was absolutely fantastic (world class in fact), whereas theirs was truly woeful.
    😄
  • Options
    Phil said:
    I’ve had the most fantastic day rounded with a few beers in the VAT & Fiddle!
    I had a quick pint there. It was filling up with punks when I left  :D
  • Options
    What a result having not been in long from work, just catching up with the high;lights. Party on guys.
  • Options
    Just got back in great day. 
  • Options
    Fair play to kent for sticking by the team that got them there rather than playing the players who played in that wanky competition.

got married today so well done kent for making an amazing day even better.  Hope all that watched have headaches in the morning

Many congratulations to you too!
  • Options
    Superb - just superb! What a signing Evison is!
  • Options
    And congrats @Addick Addict who backed Kent at 16/1 I believe at start of the tournament