Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent Cricket 2022

Comments

• Options
    Denly out for a duck, having played out a maiden. As I say, we would do better playing Muyeye.
  • Options
    Incredible how he is keeping his place in the team, been nothing short than embarrassing for a couple of seasons now. 
  • Options
    This is really poor cricket from us
  • Options
    13-2 off 4
  • Options
    Dancing shoes at the ready.....

...and a Noah's Ark type deluge in Canterbury on Friday.
  • Options

Trouble is Fanny that we are getting to the stage that we need the games played even is we have little chance of winning!
  • Options
    There are three big hitters to come in the shape of Blake, Linde and Stewart. We need to get to 12/13 overs at a run a ball without those three having to come in and then look for some big overs.
  • Options

Trouble is Fanny that we are getting to the stage that we need the games played even is we have little chance of winning!
    Indeed but it saves a lot of embarrassment ! 
  • Options
    Oh dear!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    57-4 off 9.3
  • Options
    Disgraceful season so far. Absolutely shocking.
  • Options
    Bet our new batting coach is hiding ....
  • Options
    We've made 3 figures!
  • Options
    Surrey bowled this lot out for 95 yesterday. 
    Game ain't over yet
    Keep the faith. 
  • Options
    114 all out - didn't even make it through the whole 20 overs.

Couldn't get a much worse start to the season
  • Options
    Game ain't over yet
    Keep the faith. 
    Thanks, mate, but it's getting more difficult match after match. 
  • Options
    Game ain't over yet
    Keep the faith. 
    Thanks, mate, but it's getting more difficult match after match. 
    As a life long Addick I'm sure you can cope  xx
  • Options
    Roll on Friday when I'm watching my first Kent game this season :#
  • Options
    Good start 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not exactly the big hitting entertainment T20 is designed to provide, when you see scores of over 200 elsewhere!
  • Options
    Not exactly the big hitting entertainment T20 is designed to provide, when you see scores of over 200 elsewhere!
    I don't think that this pitch is conducive to a 200 plus score which is why we needed to preserve wickets for the last half a dozen or so overs. 130-140 might well have been enough.
  • Options
    I don't think that this pitch is conducive to a 200 plus score which is why we needed to preserve wickets for the last half a dozen or so overs. 130-140 might well have been enough.
    Yes, Gloucs are now inching to victory
  • Options
    Make that galloping....

The only thing that's keeping me from hitting the bottle tonight is the brave Ukraine lads.

Honestly, I don't think we'll waste our hard earned on a tank of petrol on Friday so 2 tickets on offer for anyone brave enough to take them.

I'm done.

Disgusted of Wadhurst.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Oh well! If someone said you win the Blast one year but fail to to win a game the next year I would of taken that
  • Options
    They were but could then do what we didn't!

Billings said at the toss in the very first game that, a la Morgan, "we are going to bat first because that is the tried and tested formula that brought us success". We haven't won the toss in every game but we have batted first in all of them and lost all four.
  • Options
    10 games this season (6 CC and 4 Blast) and no wins...
  • Options
    Billings has just talked about the "senior leadership group" getting together. That worries me because that group will include Denly. He's been a great servant (apart from his "sabbatical" at Middlesex) but the time has come to move on and use what's left of this season to give the likes of Muyeye and possibly O'Riordan a chance to prove themselves. Any other batsman who went a year without a 50 wouldn't be given as many chances as he has.  
  • Options
    10 games this season (6 CC and 4 Blast) and no wins...
    Plus the game against the SL Development XI which we drew
  • Options
    Billings has just talked about the "senior leadership group" getting together. That worries me because that group will include Denly. He's been a great servant (apart from his "sabbatical" at Middlesex) but the time has come to move on and use what's left of this season to give the likes of Muyeye and possibly O'Riordan a chance to prove themselves. Any other batsman who went a year without a 50 wouldn't be given as many chances as he has.  
    I just don't get the Denly situation