Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Ashes 2021/22

Comments

• Options
    That’s tea. 180-8.

31 overs to navigate still.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Did not like those four balls at Broad before the end of the session. He could’ve been out off three of them!

- one edge that passes by bat pad
    - one bowled through the gate but over the stumps
    - one lbw shout that was not out on review
  • Options
    Broad living dangerously 
  • Options
    Hands up if you ever thought you'd see the day when Buttler would score 25 off 184 balls? It's gotta be an imposter under that helmet because the real Buttler would have won the game for us by now.
  • Options
    Wait they’re still going lol I switched off because it was 20 to.
  • Options
    Wait they’re still going lol I switched off because it was 20 to.
    Apparently there’s a law that if a result was possible they could extend play before a break by 4 overs. Hadn’t heard of it until now. 
  • Options
    Shut up Warne you idiot! Broad middled it!!!!
  • Options
    Aga8n how’s the onfield given that out…..the thickest inside edge. 
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Alright NOW it’s tea.

180-8, 108 overs.

Buttler 25 (196)
    Broad 0 (16)

26 overs to face in the last session.
  • Options
    England have two reviews left and two wickets. Anything lbw or feather edged will be reviewed you would think.

Even so, that one was a howler from the ump. Massive edge into the pad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    is there no possible 30 mins extension end of the day if a result is possible? So more than 26 overs...
  • Options
    Pope is a problem and the obvious one to be dropped now. Woakes is a problem too but who else is going to do what he does batting at 8, face 134 balls and score 68 in the match? And yes I know we should have 7 batsmen capable of doing the job but, sadly, we don't. But Woakes has been so ineffective with the ball.
  • Options
    is there no possible 30 mins extension end of the day if a result is possible? So more than 26 overs...
    They have an hour and forty minutes. If they can bowl more than 26 in that time, they’ll be allowed to do so.
  • Options
    Wish someone would tell Smith to stop his constant spitting..not the example a skipper should set ...oh wait a minute 
  • Options
    lolwray said:
    Wish someone would tell Smith to stop his constant spitting..not the example a skipper should set ...oh wait a minute 

• Options
    Oh Buttler what have you done!!!!
  • Options
    sums up buttler's match
  • Options
    Buttler stands on his stumps……..
  • Options
    How comes every time I turn it on to watch we lose a wicket within two bloody overs. I’ve barely watched any of this and think I’ve only missed popes and stokes dismissals. 
  • Options
    now this, is fresh hell 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    24 overs for Broad & Anderson to get through…

Buttler didn’t even realise, he was still trying to call through a run.
  • Options
    Valiant effort from Buttler. Must take enormous mental and physical strength to last that long.
  • Options
    Oh Jos 

What a sickening was to get out 
  • Options
    This whole coverage is so biased!!!! Caption on bottom - "Australia needs 1 wicket to win". How about a bit of equilibrium with an added "and England needs a miracle to draw let alone win"
  • Options
    How comes every time I turn it on to watch we lose a wicket within two bloody overs. I’ve barely watched any of this and think I’ve only missed popes and stokes dismissals. 
    Can I politely sugges that you turn if off. And leave it off!!!
  • Options
    england all out, australia win, up 2-0 in the ashes
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    192 all out. Australia win by 275 runs and 20.5 overs to spare.
  • Options
    One day gone out of 5. Aussies only have 220. Does no one think we can win this one  ?
    well .. the Aussies are without their two best bowlers (Lyon is still there though) and that really weakens them ..  nothing is impossible, however I am not putting any of my hard earned on an England win
    I really rate Jhye Richardson. Hope I'm wrong about him!
    He didn't get his rewards for bowling OK in the first innings (19-4-78-0) but did in the second (19.1-9-42-5) especially as Buttler was one of his "victims"
  • Options
    Now confirmed that Hazlewood will miss the second Test and faces a “race” to be fit for Boxing Day.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2021/dec/13/australias-josh-hazlewood-ruled-out-of-second-ashes-test-with-injury
    Could this be a McGrath 05 moment. 

Probably not. 
    It wasn’t.