Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ongoing British Tennis…

Comments

• Options
    Miomir Kecmanovic is drawn against his fellow Serb No-vac Djokovic in what could well be the biggest game of his life, as the media interest will be enormous!

Heather Watson plays Mayar Sherif
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/59976588

Tough draws for Raducanu and Norrie.
    Norrie's opponent Korda as been stuck in a hotel isolating after testing positive, that must massively impact his preparation
  • Options
    Miomir Kecmanovic is drawn against his fellow Serb No-vac Djokovic in what could well be the biggest game of his life, as the media interest will be enormous!

Heather Watson plays Mayar Sherif
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/59976588

Tough draws for Raducanu and Norrie.
    Norrie's opponent Korda as been stuck in a hotel isolating after testing positive, that must massively impact his preparation
    Needs to get Novak's agent involved to get his isolation ended.
  • Options
    Andy Murray beat world no 23 ,over 3 hours,the test with Andy is how he recovers.The last few times he has had long matches,they have taken their toll,still he is going in the right direction and could have a decent Aussie  open.
  • Options
    Andy Murray beat world no 23 ,over 3 hours,the test with Andy is how he recovers.The last few times he has had long matches,they have taken their toll,still he is going in the right direction and could have a decent Aussie  open.
    He's played since then and looked okay today - I'm assuming his fitness/stamina improving.
  • Options
    He's played since then and looked okay today - I'm assuming his fitness/stamina improving.
    Hopefully Murray had a good "off season" and was able to do some more fitness work
  • Options
    Harriet Dart makes it through qualifying to the main draw
  • Options
    Evans out in the Semis at Sydney. Murray to face Karatsev who will be the favourite.
  • Options
    This week should earn Murray a few ranking points. Hopefully he'll get into the Top 100 soon, which will help with the draws he gets in tournaments
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Evans out in the Semis at Sydney. Murray to face Karatsev who will be the favourite.
    Is this available to watch anywhere? 
  • Options
    Was just wondering the same
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    This week should earn Murray a few ranking points. Hopefully he'll get into the Top 100 soon, which will help with the draws he gets in tournaments
    Live world rankings have him at # 112 after today's win.

If he wins the final, he'll jump twenty places to # 92.

https://live-tennis.eu/en/atp-live-ranking

• Options
    edited January 2022
    Was just wondering the same
    Hesgoal.com  usually has a feed 

Think the feed is from ESPN
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    BBC to show final at Sydney. Iplayer
  • Options
    When’s it on please?
  • Options
    When’s it on please?
    8am U.K. time
  • Options
    Late start for Andy.
  • Options
    Underway in Sydney now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2022
    Bad first service game from Andy. Two double faults provides 3 break point chances and Karatsev takes the third.
  • Options
    Norrie is getting absolutely destroyed here
  • Options
    Norrie thrashed in three sets. 
  • Options
    I reckon only Dan Evans will make the second round out of the Brits.
  • Options
    Norrie thrashed in three sets. 
    What a shame as he did so well last year
  • Options
    Feel extra old having to look up if Petr Korda is Sebastian Korda's father rather than brother as doesn't seem that long ago he played! And grandchildren, not just children of some of my early, but not even earliest sporting icons, playing now e.g. James Botham
  • Options
    Feel extra old having to look up if Petr Korda is Sebastian Korda's father rather than brother as doesn't seem that long ago he played! And grandchildren, not just children of some of my early, but not even earliest sporting icons, playing now e.g. James Botham
    I mentioned the other day that Ian Wright is about to become a Great grandad! 
  • Options
    Hopefully Korda junior stays clear of steroids...
  • Options
    Hopefully Korda junior stays clear of steroids...
    Oh yes! 'Finished' playing over 2 years ago
  • Options
    Murray wins in 5 sets - never makes it easy.