Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Adkins Out? - Match Thread

Comments

• Southbank said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Personally I think it’s fairly obvious he is being ditched.

1. It’s clear there was a late night meeting. If the outcome was to continue, there would have been indications and whispers dropped today that was the case

2 The comms team haven’t put a single thing out today

3 There is no logical reason why to continue the status quo
    I love the fact that architects of one of our worst transfer windows in history get a say in the fate of the poor bastard that got lumbered with them. 
    That may be true and jury was out on some, but it’s also fair to acknowledge that the vast majority of fans were more than happy when we signed Kirk, Leco, Lee, Lavelle at the end of the window, and also the earlier signings of Stockley, MaxGillivray, and Famewo.
    We signed some very good players.  Its the players we haven't got that is as much of a problem.  Maybe Arter can still be one of them. 
    We signed some wrong players,Clare,Dobson, early and we signed almost all the rest too late. Something a lot of us were pointing out during July. Whatever mistakes Adkins has made the senior management are also culpable.
    100 %
  • Southbank said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Personally I think it’s fairly obvious he is being ditched.

1. It’s clear there was a late night meeting. If the outcome was to continue, there would have been indications and whispers dropped today that was the case

2 The comms team haven’t put a single thing out today

3 There is no logical reason why to continue the status quo
    I love the fact that architects of one of our worst transfer windows in history get a say in the fate of the poor bastard that got lumbered with them. 
    That may be true and jury was out on some, but it’s also fair to acknowledge that the vast majority of fans were more than happy when we signed Kirk, Leco, Lee, Lavelle at the end of the window, and also the earlier signings of Stockley, MaxGillivray, and Famewo.
    We signed some very good players.  Its the players we haven't got that is as much of a problem.  Maybe Arter can still be one of them. 
    We signed some wrong players,Clare,Dobson, early and we signed almost all the rest too late. Something a lot of us were pointing out during July. Whatever mistakes Adkins has made the senior management are also culpable.
    Totally. Wonder if Adkins will state that
  • Someone posted a pair of eyes and a boot on the Facebook group “👀 🥾”.

In reality they’re probably just reading this thread 👋🏻
  • I still think there is a bigger play here. The whole Roland not talking to varney re barclay etc... then TS out of nowhere buying us. Whilst I appreciate TS buying us and ultimately saving us, I think someone's been in his ear the whole time but cannot fathom who. 

• Sponsored links:

• Scoham said:
    Perfect timing on my Facebook memories.

Looks like Ged Roddy on the right or is it Ian Holloway - I always get confused
    with those 2.
    Suddenly got an urge for a bag of Maltesers!
  • Seems like everyone gathering to watch the public execution.

• CH4RLTON said:

I hope we haven’t got to wait until the next Friday 7th. 
  • Scoham said:

Looks like Ged Roddy on the right ...
    The most patient revenge plot in history...
  • Scoham said:

Looks like Ged Roddy on the right or is it Ian Holloway - I always get confused
    with those 2.
    Don't you start!.................:-)
  • Hah, watch 5 o'clock come and go, then 6 then on into the evening.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hah, watch 5 o'clock come and go, then 6 then on into the evening.
    Brings back emotional memories of the Summer Transfer Window Thread
  • edited October 2021
    It's 5pm...what's happened..... B)

..The next 24 hours will be crucial....ffs!!
  • Has Sandgaard donned the black cap yet?

• Please no caretaker or keeping the coaching set up. 

Bin them all and start again. Hopefully with a manager already waiting to enter the fray. 
  • Its the time difference, announcement is due 30th April. 
  • Wilder ? 
  • Please no caretaker or keeping the coaching set up. 

Bin them all and start again. Hopefully with a manager already waiting to enter the Fraeye
    Is that a clue?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!