Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wycombe (A) Tickets now on sale (PAY ON DAY AVAILABLE)

1235»

Comments

• this is on Chiltern Railway's website @CatAddick
  • @Croydon I saw that too.  Nat rail was showing bus from Amersham yesterday when I bought tickets but today claims an extra hour travelling via Princes Risbrough.  Just tried phoning Chiltern to double check and ended up talking to someone who I had to spell out Marylebone and High Wycombe to and who then cut me off.  I suspect she wasn't sitting in Buckinghamshire.  Anyhow, think I might turn up to Marylebone early doors and go to the pub if the Amersham route is still on
  • cafc4life said:
    anyone know what time the white horse opens Saturday? 

asking for a mate.
    Hi Guys, Not sure if it's been mentioned yet or not, but I work at The White Horse pub on West Wycombe Road. We are the official Away team pub for Wycombe games. We look forward to hopefully seeing some of you before the game, we will be open from 11am.
    This pub is strictly over 18s only. 
    https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/92442/wycombe-wanderers-vs-charlton-athletic-saturday-18th-september-2021-match-preview#latest
  • Can offer a lift to the game from battersea/Clapham area
  • clive said:

Please note there will be no parking available in the 'lower tier' at Adams Park. For those who wish to book a parking space in the upper tier, this will be available at £10 per car and must be pre- booked through tickets.wwfc.com prior to the fixture date. The cut-off time will be 3pm the day prior. Cars will be checked on arrival at Adams Park. Any car without a permit will be refused entry.

A park and ride service is available approximately two miles away in West Wycombe. The entrance is Toweridge Lane, HP14 3BA. This is well sign-posted from both directions. This service is available at £5 per car and runs from 1pm.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/614455e8eb5e9/match-preview-wcombe-wanderers-v-charlton
    Unless things have changed drastically since we last played there, street parking shouldn't be too difficult to find if you park to the east of the main A4010 New Road and are prepared to walk in. That park and ride is on the wrong side of Wycombe for most Charlton fans for a start.
  • JamesSeed said:
    Can offer a lift to the game from battersea/Clapham area
    Forget that. I may not have the car.
  • JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Piggyback.
  • clb74 said:
    JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Piggyback.
    Phew. Have the car now. 
  • Have booked a cab from Amersham as don't fancy taking my chances on the rail replacement service 
  • Sponsored links:

• Decided to stay over at a pals who lives in Wycombe so I can still have a beer and not worry about the train issues. 

I’m travelling from Hoddesdon/broxbourne area if anyone needs a lift? I can drop you at a pub in high Wycombe.    
  • Decided to go. Don’t know where to park though.
  • seth plum said:
    Decided to go. Don’t know where to park though.
    There's a lot of parking on the residential roads in between New Road and Lane End Road, then a 15min walk to ground.  
  • Thank you nya.