Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wycombe (A) Tickets now on sale (PAY ON DAY AVAILABLE)

Comments

• Options
    Sorted my parking. Paid £6 to park on someone drive less than a 10 min walk away. 

One thing I hate about going to away games is trying to find somewhere to park.....esp if we are running late. Now that is sorted I can look forward to the game more. 
    Golfie...could you please remind me of the website you use for sourcing this kind of private parking, please. 

Thanks.
    I don't know what Golfie uses, but we've used just park a few times which is good 👍
  • Options
    Sorted my parking. Paid £6 to park on someone drive less than a 10 min walk away. 

One thing I hate about going to away games is trying to find somewhere to park.....esp if we are running late. Now that is sorted I can look forward to the game more. 
    Golfie...could you please remind me of the website you use for sourcing this kind of private parking, please. 

Thanks.
    I don't know what Golfie uses, but we've used just park a few times which is good 👍
    Thanks, Stu. Will give it a go.
  • Options

Thanks.
    Didn’t use it for this game, using the club’s car park, but I have used Just Park and has proven really good. Just be sure to read the reviews from previous users/parkers to the spot you are interested in.
  • Options
    clive said:
    880 tickets remaining.
    1534 remaining
  • Options
    clive said:
    880 tickets remaining.
    1534 remaining
    1873 remaining
  • Options

Thanks.
    I've used JustPark to book someones drive about 1/2 mile away.
  • Options

Thanks.
    I've used JustPark to book someones drive about 1/2 mile away.
    I've done the same. Never heard of it before. what a clever idea
  • Options

Thanks.
    Yes, it was JustPark that I used.

Might try it for home games - see if there are any local driveways I could use.
  • Options
    poor take up for this
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    poor take up for this
    Not a suprise though concidering we are playing dogshite 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Still sold 1200 tickets.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    poor take up for this
    Not a suprise though concidering we are playing dogshite 
    And no direct trains
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Still sold 1200 tickets.
    Most of my lot are going Chris. 
    Keep an eye on em.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Still sold 1200 tickets.
    Most of my lot are going Chris. 
    Keep an eye on em.
    That'll brighten their day.
  • Options

Thanks.
    I'd be inclined to work on Golfie for the address and then aim to arrive ten minutes before he does...
    Introducing a new driveway parking scam...
  • Options
    819 tickets remaining, i assume remaining tickets will go off sale sometime tomorrow or early on Friday.
  • Options
    Used JustPark. Top idea. 
    Possibly not a top idea going to this game though, but I’ve been pretty lucky results-wise at away games, so fingers crossed that continues. Suspect we’ll see a few changes for this one. Hope so. 
  • Options

Thanks.
    Didn’t use it for this game, using the club’s car park, but I have used Just Park and has proven really good. Just be sure to read the reviews from previous users/parkers to the spot you are interested in.
    I used the club car park last time, a fiver IIRC, but it can take bloody ages to get out after the game
  • Options
    Still 770 left
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    anyone know what time the white horse opens Saturday? 

asking for a mate.
  • Options
    Another away day, can't beat them with the lads
  • Options
    Anyone know if tickets are available at the ground? I have a ticket but a mate is now wanting to come along
  • Options
    Still on sale on the official site now so hopefully be available on the day so we get a few walk-ups.
  • Options

Please note there will be no parking available in the 'lower tier' at Adams Park. For those who wish to book a parking space in the upper tier, this will be available at £10 per car and must be pre- booked through tickets.wwfc.com prior to the fixture date. The cut-off time will be 3pm the day prior. Cars will be checked on arrival at Adams Park. Any car without a permit will be refused entry.

A park and ride service is available approximately two miles away in West Wycombe. The entrance is Toweridge Lane, HP14 3BA. This is well sign-posted from both directions. This service is available at £5 per car and runs from 1pm.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/614455e8eb5e9/match-preview-wcombe-wanderers-v-charlton
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    have the trains changed for tomorrow? Could have sworn it was direct to Amersham, and a coach from there...

EDIT: ignore, national rail enquiries doesn't seem to be acknowledge the replacement bus between Amersham and HW
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    have the trains changed for tomorrow? Could have sworn it was direct to Amersham, and a coach from there...

EDIT: ignore, national rail enquiries doesn't seem to be acknowledge the replacement bus between Amersham and HW
    Are you sure?  How do you know Amersham bus is still running?  I just did a check on times and got royally pissed off to see the journey time had doubled and allegedly route home was 1hr bus to Hillingdon, then tube...