Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wycombe (A) Tickets now on sale (PAY ON DAY AVAILABLE)

Comments

• Phase 4 underway, 1,544 tickets remaining.
  • Just got mine and a coach from Charlton... couldn't be bothered with the hassle of rail replacement buses.
  • You're on a bus for 20 minutes from Amersham as opposed to being on one for 1hr30 from Charlton.
  • Presumably that will be 3 hours on a coach wearing a mask?
  • Belv said:
    You're on a bus for 20 minutes from Amersham as opposed to being on one for 1hr30 from Charlton.
    True but then you have to get another bus from the station to the ground... It's the coming home bit that put me off tbh, at least with the coach i should be back in Charlton by 7ish 🤞
  • Presumably that will be 3 hours on a coach wearing a mask?
    I didn't think about the mask wearing 🤔 will have to stock up on food and drinks then 😂😂
  • edited September 2021
    clive said:
    Train details
    It will not be the easiest of trips due to engineering works, buses replace trains between Amersham & High Wycombe.
    Trains depart Marylebone at 27 past the hour & arrive at Amersham at 2 minutes past the hour, for a 20 minute bus journey to High Wycombe scheduled arrival time at 30 minutes past the hour.
    Return buses depart at 40 minutes past the hour & arrive at Amersham for a 11 minute past the hour train to Marylebone arriving at 49 minutes past the hour.
    Clive do you know many buses they are running for the trains that get in at 2 mins past at Amersham.
    Thanks
  • Just got mine and a coach from Charlton... couldn't be bothered with the hassle of rail replacement buses.
    Not that I'd get the coach Stu, but from West Wickham it's coming up 2h30 mins and that's to get to High Wycombe.
    And will there be enough buses at Amersham.
  • Hopefully it'll be alright but it's going to be a bundle that's for sure.
    40 mins inconvenience or a pit stop at Cobham services for 45 minutes followed by an M25 hold up there and back? 
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:
    clive said:
    Train details
    It will not be the easiest of trips due to engineering works, buses replace trains between Amersham & High Wycombe.
    Trains depart Marylebone at 27 past the hour & arrive at Amersham at 2 minutes past the hour, for a 20 minute bus journey to High Wycombe scheduled arrival time at 30 minutes past the hour.
    Return buses depart at 40 minutes past the hour & arrive at Amersham for a 11 minute past the hour train to Marylebone arriving at 49 minutes past the hour.
    Clive do you know many buses they are running for the trains that get in at 2 mins past at Amersham.
    Thanks
    Ffs.
  • Belv said:
    You're on a bus for 20 minutes from Amersham as opposed to being on one for 1hr30 from Charlton.
    True but then you have to get another bus from the station to the ground... It's the coming home bit that put me off tbh, at least with the coach i should be back in Charlton by 7ish 🤞
    The Larkfield coach will be home earlier than the train guys. 
  • Where do the loyalty points show up these days? Is it in the cafc cash box at the top on your account page? Only mine says zero and I’m a season ticket holder, same for both my kids. 
  • buckshee said:
    Where do the loyalty points show up these days? Is it in the cafc cash box at the top on your account page? Only mine says zero and I’m a season ticket holder, same for both my kids. 
    Personal Details (which is under your name)
  • shirty5 said:
    Just got mine and a coach from Charlton... couldn't be bothered with the hassle of rail replacement buses.
    40 mins inconvenience or a pit stop at Cobham services for 45 minutes followed by an M25 hold up there and back? 
    Talk about cheer me up lol.
  • Does anybody know when their car park tickets go on sale from past experience?
  • Phase 6 underway, 1,372 tickets remaining.
  • edited September 2021
    shirty5 said:
    Just got mine and a coach from Charlton... couldn't be bothered with the hassle of rail replacement buses.
    Talk about cheer me up lol.
    A Jimmy Jones or Jim Davidson DVD will pass the time 
  • Phase 7 underway, 1,280 tickets remain.
  • 1,082 Tickets remaining.
  • Sponsored links:

• Got our tickets for this earlier in the week and am really looking forward to it. Will be hopping on a bus at Twickenham Green to Heathrow Airport and - for the first, and probably only ever, time - catching a coach to High Wycombe. 35 minutes each way for £16 return, which I thought was a better bet than replacement bus services, especially as our local trains into London are also up the spout.

On our last visit back in April 19, we had a good pub lunch in an interesting old heritage pub, The Royal Standard of England, which is a short taxi ride from the station - https://www.theoldestpub.com/ On Saturday, however, we’ll be hot-footing it to the Mad Squirrel Brewery Taproom. I’m hoping that Wycombe still have the beer marquee behind the away end, which is an excellent facility for the last pre-match pint.

An altogether more enticing prospect than another visit to the Medway Riviera.
  • Upper Car Park tickets at Adams Park are now available at the ground £10. Just bought mine through their website. Quick transaction. I think they are quite limited in number so worth jumping in ASAP if you are driving and looking for on the doorstep parking.
  • Also managed to get a car park ticket in their Upper Car Park. Afraid I hate watching football from behind the goal so will be watching from the upper tier of the Frank Adams Stand.
  • Upper Car Park tickets at Adams Park are now available at the ground £10. Just bought mine through their website. Quick transaction. I think they are quite limited in number so worth jumping in ASAP if you are driving and looking for on the doorstep parking.
    And don’t mind a long wait to get out of the car park. 
  • 1,042 tickets remaining.
    And don’t mind a long wait to get out of the car park. 
    Still recovering from long covid, so I will be getting 30-60 mins sleep in the car while my lad listens to the late prem kick off before we leave. Appreciate very few in the same boat, but it works for me for that reason and hope the car park will be largely clear by 6pm. 
  • clive said:
    Phase 7 underway, 1,280 tickets remain.
    So in the first SIX phases for a fairly local game we sold less than 800 tickets.

I really do think they should start bracketing some of these phases in together. 
  • clive said:
    1,042 tickets remaining.
    Good, the game of ticket chicken only works if we all think we’ve still got plenty of time to buy one and don’t have to make our minds up just yet
  • edited September 2021
    Belv said:
    clive said:
    Phase 7 underway, 1,280 tickets remain.
    So in the first SIX phases for a fairly local game we sold less than 800 tickets.

I really do think they should start bracketing some of these phases in together. 
    The away followings have been pretty poor this season. Oxford and Wycombe should have sold out, Gillingham may well do but even that's been a slow burner. I may be in a minority but I believe 2k should have been achievable for MK too. The first four away games are four of the closest.
    Totally agreed. Not sure what it is, but the interest doesn't seem to be there. Usually there is about 6 of us in my group who we go to away matches with. Does not seem like we will do one again as a group until Pompey in January.

Still think we will see big interest when we play Lincoln, Wimbledon and Cambridge this year though.