Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thunderstorm.............

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Danson Park toilets.
  • Options
    R0TW said:
    Danson Park toilets.

Are you often there with your camera?
    Got his own hole?
  • Options
    Drove from Bromley to Beckenham around 5.30 y'day. I say drove, mostly drifted on the tide!

• Options
    R0TW said:
    Danson Park toilets.

Are you often there with your camera?

Dogging. Tired him out.
  • Options
    About an hour or so ago, we had the loudest clap thunder I've ever heard. it sounded as if it was right above our house and put all the electric in our street out. I was expecting it to be out for hours, but it was on again within a few minutes. I'm guessing there must be some sort of safety cut out that tripped. Amazing noise, I've never heard anything like it.
  • Options
    Stig said:
    About an hour or so ago, we had the loudest clap thunder I've ever heard. it sounded as if it was right above our house and put all the electric in our street out. I was expecting it to be out for hours, but it was on again within a few minutes. I'm guessing there must be some sort of safety cut out that tripped. Amazing noise, I've never heard anything like it.
    I was in Bergerac a few years ago, next to the church in the town, when it was stuck by lightning, it tripped all the electrics and you could feel the pressure wave hit you in the chest. As you say, amazing noise.
  • Options
    Stig said:
    I was in Bergerac a few years ago, next to the church in the town, when it was stuck by lightning, it tripped all the electrics and you could feel the pressure wave hit you in the chest. As you say, amazing noise.
    Was you the baddy?! Did Jim nick you?