Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

City v Chelsea CL Final - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Best team won but fuck me I hate Chelsea. Switching off from social media for a bit as their fans will be their usual unbearable selves.
  • Options
    Didnt even play seven minutes injury time let alone the games that Chelsea were playing towards the end
    They could have played all night and city wouldnt have scored. 1 attempt on target blooming bottlejobs.
  • Options
    The best team won, but I very rarely want the best team to win. 
  • Options
    Defended so well, can only really think of a couple of half chances City had.
  • Options
    Only Chelsea fans I know are bellends. Disappointed with that result! Deserved it though
  • Options
    How can a how can a team with a CF as useless and positionally unaware as Werner win the champions league?  Just how?  Citeh were crap. Chelsea were unfortunately excellent. 
  • Options
    Referee should get MoTM... Outstanding from him
    Great decision from whoever put him in charge of tonight. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And these teams wanted to leave the Champions League behind. Ha
  • Options
    Was nice to see Mount consoling Foden at the end
  • Options
    Proper defensive performance that. Passing from the back etc is great, but defenders have to defend first. 
  • Options
    I think Guardiola got this completely wrong. You have to have the likes of Fernandinho in the starting eleven, it was not a balanced team.
    Arrogance from Pep in that decision.  Thinking he didn't have to have a natural holding player in a game of that magnitude 
    I presume he thought with that starting 11 they’d race in to a 2 goal lead and then he could bring on the holding midfielders. Big mistake, especially when you see how much space there was for the Mount through ball for the goal. 
  • Options
    Just think, if Thomas' plans go to plan this will be us in 5 years time! :-) 
    NURSE!!!!
  • Options
    I thought guardiola was meant to be a genious and all that   :D
  • Options
    2 years ago Reece James was just finishing a season on loan at Wigan in the Championship 
  • Options
    I know they're not in England tonight but presume the May 17th rules have changed how medals etc. can be given - Both tonight and in the Play-Off Final earlier I noticed the players being given the medals and shaking hands, whereas in the FA Cup Final (May 15th) the players had to collect the medal themselves and Prince William just had to stand there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2021
    Nice to see the city players not immediately rip their medals off like  virtually every Man U player did. 
  • Options
    Nice to see the city players not immediately rip their medals off like  virtually every Man U player did. 
    Foden didnt even bother to put his on
  • Options
    Bastards.
  • Options
    Foden didnt even bother to put his on
    Thought it was nice that Pep kissed his medal. 
  • Options
    What a boring game.
  • Options
    I’ve watched absolutely zero football this season outside of Charlton.  I couldn’t believe the quality on show tonight, particularly the first half.  Complete night and day.  I might not have noticed it as much had I been watching top level football as much as I used to, but the only thing I can liken it to was being locked in a dark room for a year, and then seeing light again.  

I know this might sound obvious, given the gulf in class, it’s just an observation of literally only watching us this season and then seeing how quickly and open both teams were.  
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    James and Chilwell right on their game. Particularly James. I would start him in the Euros.
  • Options
    Someone tell the Chelsea players and manager to move closer to the microphone!