Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

City v Chelsea CL Final - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Come on Sergio
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Chilwell and James making life even harder for Southgate tonight
    Tonight has made me extra excited for Euros now. Been a joy to watch the English boys tonight. Some great performances. 
  • Options
    This would be some comeback from city if they can pull this one out of the hat.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Tonight has made me extra excited for Euros now. Been a joy to watch the English boys tonight. Some great performances. 
    Not as many superstars as France or Portugal but we have a lot of talent and more importantly depth.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Just don’t look too closely at Stones. 
    Even for all his consistency this season you just know we'll get a basic error from him five mins into the game against Croatia 
  • Options
    This has been 83 minutes of perfection from Chelsea. Every player knows their role and they all are putting their bodies on the line.

Cant ask for more than that.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Laddick01 said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Not as many superstars as France or Portugal but we have a lot of talent and more importantly depth.
    I worry about Southgate. We’re doing a much better job of bringing through players but who was the last world class English manager/coach? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    John Terry limbering up to sprint on to collect his medal.
    Full kit on?
  • Options
    Chelsea have had the better of city so far...
  • Options
    Should have had the guts to put money on a Chelsea win!! 
  • Options
    I hate Chelsea, but it has felt like 11 v 10 for most of the evening. 
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Laddick01 said:
    I worry about Southgate. We’re doing a much better job of bringing through players but who was the last world class English manager/coach? 
    It’s a hard job I have no doubt in that. But I completely agree with you. I hope he can prove us wrong.
  • Options
    Those kids! Imagine already seeing your team win a champions league at that age! 
  • Options
    Must be quite a few minutes extra
  • Options
    7 minutes extra time! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kante is class 
    Absolutely incredible engine. 
  • Options
    Credit to TT just gets on with it, goes under the radar, I wouldn’t have called Chelsea to be winning the champions league at the start of the season.

Pleased for him as he finished runner up last season.
  • Options
    Ohhh thought that was going top corner then! 
  • Options
    Oooo that was the chance for Citeh
  • Options
    Slags
  • Options
    Aaaaaargh. Fuck off, football 
  • Options
    Deserved it tonight, but I would never have thought Chelsea to win CL at any point this season. 
  • Options
    Didnt even play seven minutes injury time let alone the games that Chelsea were playing towards the end
  • Options
    Kante absolutely brilliant