Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• _MrDick said:
    Scoham said:
    Boom 💥 No, wait, that’s not a signing.
    Poor fella ... All that way to watch the shower of S**t last Saturday. Anyone else think his mate looks like Andy Marshall
    The little geezer looks like a fat Mendonca.
    You look like jabba the hut 
    Jesus Christ, anybody else want to join in?
  • _MrDick said:
    Scoham said:
    Poor fella ... All that way to watch the shower of S**t last Saturday. Anyone else think his mate looks like Andy Marshall
    You look like a fat Nick Ferrari 

Fucked me there Dicky.
  • cabbles said:
    _MrDick said:
    Scoham said:
    You look like a fat Nick Ferrari 

“We’ve got Elfsborg on the line, what would you like to talk about Elfsborg?”

”I’m worried about the actual budget available for transfers given our activity this summer.  A lot of the fans are clinging to Sangaard’s statement about blowing the league out the water.  I can’t see it myself, Clare and Dobson look downgrades on what we had last season and the set up under Adkins looks all wrong.  And to top it all off, the only comms coming from the club are about a Brazilian fan who looks like a fat Maradona”

”Which way did you vote Elfsborg, in or out?”

”Eh”

”in the referendum, in or out?”

”I’m not talking about the referendum, I’m talking about the situation at Charlton Athletic”

”I wouldn’t know about that Elfsborg, I’m a Leicester City fan.  Thanks for calling.  That was Elfsborg everyone, of Charlton life” 

Next please.
  • Scoham said:
    New signings on the way.

Gonna be Robbie Mustoe revisited on the final day.
  • Aaron Morley... 
  • Scoham said:
    New signings on the way.

Gonna be Robbie Mustoe revisited on the final day.
    Robbie is an excelled pundit on NBC sports over here in USA
  • Sponsored links:

• Aaron Morley... 

21 year old midfielder from Rochdale. What of him
  • MarcusH26 said:
    Blackpool have low balled on Vela and have a low ball offer on the table for Dale as well. 
  • We are obviously going to make more signings, there is no rational reason to think that the club are not trying hard to make signings - no one from inside the club has said anything other than we need more players. The question is, will we sign good enough players, and will we sign enough of them. Only time will tell on that one.
  • Can you imagine the meltdown if he said no..?
  • Sponsored links:

• DubaiCAFC said:
    We did try to get Dempsey on the cheap, it was a cheeky offer, but let’s not forgot Gills are skint, and have a tax bill hanging over Scully’s head. I think we will go back in for him at 350k 
    Think is a 11pm on the last day deal when Gillingham relies there not getting the money they want for him from championship and accept any offer on the table 
  • thenewbie said:
    We are obviously going to make more signings, there is no rational reason to think that the club are not trying hard to make signings - no one from inside the club has said anything other than we need more players. The question is, will we sign good enough players, and will we sign enough of them. Only time will tell on that one.
    There is no evidence to support  this and our last signing was L2 former player on a 4 month contract. 
    So we did, in fact, sign a player. And it does raise the question of quality. Exactly like said in the post quoted.

You really do talk a load of crap.
    Whilst @addick1965 does annoy posters here, I think his comment was valid enough.
  • edited August 2021
    Cafc43v3r said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    Blackpool have low balled on Vela and have a low ball offer on the table for Dale as well. 
    Think this is going to be very common , clubs know what the financial situation is like so will start throwing in lowball bids initially. 

Gallen did talk about wanting flexibility at the end of the window if things did change with who becomes available at a good price.  
  • Any rumours ?
  • MarcusH26 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    Think this is going to be very common , clubs know what the financial situation is like so will start throwing in lowball bids initially. 

Gallen did talk about wanting flexibility at the end of the window if things did change with who becomes available at a good price.  
    Yeah i think we'll see a lot of movement after this weekend, clubs who are desperate for money will face the realisation that 'shit we really need to accept this bid'. Clubs who have some money to spend will hold the cards.
  • Does this Dempsey fella feel like shopping at the Clare not Kirk level? 
    That’s a genuine question, before the CL outrage kicks in
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!