Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Provided that Ipswich dont pinch them first
  • cafc4life said:
    Just spoke to my sauce again, he said the 3 Defos from today have been delayed til tomorrow as there is now a fourth and they’ll all be announced early doors, 5pm ish.

And if there's a 5th that would delay it yet another day I presume. Maybe will be announced late on Thursday then, 8am ish.
  • Provided that Ipswich dont pinch them first
    Always going to when our doors are not early enough. 
  • edited August 2021
    cafc4life said:
    Just spoke to my sauce again, he said the 3 Defos from today have been delayed til tomorrow as there is now a fourth and they’ll all be announced early doors, 5pm ish.

That's mustard
  • cafc4life said:
    HP ?

• cafc4life said:
    Steve Brown?
  • Shrew said:
    OK, for the very first and probably last time, I have been given some insideish news on a rumour.

I have just found out that an old school mate is friends with a member of the Kirk Family. I won't be more specific.

Nothing has been signed yet, but I have every reason to be optimistic that he intends to join us.  Cheer up Golfie :-)
    Are Telly Tubbys a reliable source ?
    Although I've not given dates etc, my nark has given me this news direct from a close and reliable source, so no Chinese whispers.
  • Sponsored links:

• cafc4life said:
    So glad I managed to ketchup with this thread after seeing 81-posts when I got home
  • cfgs said:
    Sounds like NA is fed up with being asked.
    Can't blame him, he's probably fed up asking the same question himself 
  • cfgs said:
    Sounds like NA is fed up with being asked.
    He should come on here for a day
  • We need three points now. Another blow out and those points dropped will already be impacting our playoff chances. I don’t fancy our chances at Oxford if I’m honest. No goals in us. 
  • cafc4life said:
    Why are they trying to fill a mini-bus?
  • Jesus, we just need some positive news and clearly none to say. Even Bowyer would say yeah we’ve had one in today or potentially one in by Saturday, working on it, but we get zilch from Adkins. 
  • Sponsored links:

• I would say with confidence it isn't anything to do with Adkins as who thinks he doesn't want them in? He will be frustrated and hoping that whatever the blockage is, it clears up. He will probably be more aware than we are, how likely it is to happen.
  • Of the 4 missing Watson is past it and Schwarz looks very dodgy. Even more of a problem is that neither our midfield or forward line looks up to it. So we don't just need more bodies, we need better quality bodies in 4 or 5 positions than the ones we have.
  • What we don't know about the recruitment team, is what money they have at their disposal. Might be unfair to focus on Roddy or Gallen if they have peanuts.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!