Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• 🙄🤣
  • 😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Look I don’t care who he is, has he gets boots, just sign him. Sign somebody, ANYBODY…..
  • Still a more of a legitimate rumour than some other posts on here! 
  • Still a more of a legitimate rumour than some other posts on here! 
    What's also funny is he's a right back, the last position we need to fill.
  • Scoham said:
    Still a more of a legitimate rumour than some other posts on here! 
    What's also funny is he's a right back, the last position we need to fill.
    Because of course! That did make me chuckle
  • Let’s see what Adkins says post match. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Come on Nigel, give us some hope in your press conference that things are happening...
  • Scoham said:
    Come on Nigel, give us some hope in your press conference that things are happening...
    Something along the lines of 'the recruitment team are working really hard' i'd imagine
  • Scoham said:
    Come on Nigel, give us some hope in your press conference that things are happening...
    Something along the lines of 'the recruitment team are working really hard' i'd imagine
    Convinced Gallen is done with it and is just using the club to complete his own personal 92 at this point. 

Probably see him at Barrow or something Saturday.
  • NA " we had a few players in the directors box this evening" 
  • PWADDICK said:
    Some absolute twat in extra time walked down the stairs behind the dugout and shouted “Adkins sign some fucking player”
    Surprised it was only one person and not the entire crowd.
  • edited August 2021
    Anyone get a pic of the directors box back left? Looked active up there.
  • Sponsored links:

• OK, for the very first and probably last time, I have been given some insideish news on a rumour.

I have just found out that an old school mate is friends with a member of the Kirk Family. I won't be more specific.

Nothing has been signed yet, but I have every reason to be optimistic that he intends to join us.  Cheer up Golfie :-)
    Means nothing probably but I did see that his missus still follows the official Twitter page.

I hope we’ve got a chance with that one as he’d bring some much needed directness.
  • OK, for the very first and probably last time, I have been given some insideish news on a rumour.

I have just found out that an old school mate is friends with a member of the Kirk Family. I won't be more specific.

Nothing has been signed yet, but I have every reason to be optimistic that he intends to join us.  Cheer up Golfie :-)
    Are Telly Tubbys a reliable source ?
  • Two games and zero goals. 

• Can’t believe someone is pestering Aaron Barnes for photos like he was Messi. Bet the bloke was absolutely loving all the paparazzi 🤣
  • Should be an interesting few weeks, Gallen has always managed to pull a rabbit out the hat in the past but he has his work cut out in the next three weeks. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!