Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Swisdom said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Ipswich just announced Conor Chaplin while we're busy announcing stupid f**king songs 🙂🙂🙂
    Why are we getting the hump with every signing by our rivals?  Who really cares about Conor Chaplin? We’re his 4 goals last season especially remarkable 

the game isn’t played on paper, or based on signings - it’s a team game.  We finished the season as the form team so maybe, just maybe, we’ll do ok
    TBF we were all going mental with excitement when Powell was buying the league with the best league one talent we could. Ipswich are doing exactly what we did the last time we were champions. 
  • Swisdom said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Ipswich just announced Conor Chaplin while we're busy announcing stupid f**king songs 🙂🙂🙂
    Why are we getting the hump with every signing by our rivals?  Who really cares about Conor Chaplin? We’re his 4 goals last season especially remarkable 

the game isn’t played on paper, or based on signings - it’s a team game.  We finished the season as the form team so maybe, just maybe, we’ll do ok
    A hundred percent this. I think some people want us to make more signings than the rest of the league put together.

Let the rest of the sides sign who they want. I have full confidence that SG knows who he wants and he’ll give us an excellent squad come the end of the window.
  • edited July 2021

• Swisdom said:
    DDOUBLEE said:

Okay, I'll just be satisfied with Josh Davison who scored 3 goals for Forest Green Rovers in the division below then.
  • Wasn't there meant to be a deal announced today? Sure someone itk said there was
    Kit today
    Signing tomorrow/Game tomorrow
    Kit Wednesday
    Kit Thursday
    Signing Friday

Thank me Saturday.
    100% correct yesterday, 50% correct today. Not bad, not bad.
  • If we want to get promoted, I think our first xi definitely still needs two wide men (Washington isn’t a winger & Jaiyesimi didn’t look great last season, although sounds like he is having a decent pre season), a left back & a right sided centre back (I have no faith that inniss will be able to play regularly). We could maybe do with a creative midfielder as well, but I think Morgan can fill that role and have a really good season, so it’s much less of a priority than the other positions.
  • edited July 2021
  • Sponsored links:

• Wasn't there meant to be a deal announced today? Sure someone itk said there was
    Kit today
    Kit Wednesday
    Kit Thursday
    Signing Friday

Thank me Saturday.
    Reckon you will get Wednesday and Thursday right too. Not Friday though  ;)
  • edited July 2021
    Wasn't there meant to be a deal announced today? Sure someone itk said there was
    Kit today
    Kit Wednesday
    Kit Thursday
    Signing Friday

Thank me Saturday.
    Reckon you will get Wednesday and Thursday right too. Not Friday though  ;)
    You could be right mate. Wouldn’t surprise me with my sources.
  • Not watching but any palace youngsters worth taking on loan.
  • RedRobin said:
    Thomas is in town! 
    Vieira will have an interesting evening with Freedman and at least 5 agents sitting in front of Gallen.
  • Not watching but any palace youngsters worth taking on loan.
    NEVER!! 
    Bit unfair, Kaikai was quality.
  • Laddick01 said:
    Not watching but any palace youngsters worth taking on loan.
    NEVER!! 
    Bit unfair, Kaikai was quality.
    Yeah, until the game started...
  • Laddick01 said:
    Not watching but any palace youngsters worth taking on loan.
    NEVER!! 
    Bit unfair, Kaikai was quality for Blackpool 

• David Whyte
  • Sponsored links:

• Alan Pardew?
  • DDOUBLEE said:
    Swisdom said:
    DDOUBLEE said:

Okay, I'll just be satisfied with Josh Davison who scored 3 goals for Forest Green Rovers in the division below then.
    Doesn’t matter whether you are or not, Adkins is satisfied to the point where he’s refusing to loan him out.
  • edited July 2021
    Ooo'er I've done a Dazzler
  • edited July 2021
  • DDOUBLEE said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Swisdom said:
    DDOUBLEE said:

Doesn’t matter whether you are or not, Adkins is satisfied to the point where he’s refusing to loan him out.
    Okay, good for Adkins then. Won't be enough for promotion but as long as Mr. Walking is Brilliant is satisfied then everything is fine.
    Well Adkins is the Manager... So he'll have to be satisfied wont he
  • DDOUBLEE said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Swisdom said:
    DDOUBLEE said:

Okay, good for Adkins then. Won't be enough for promotion but as long as Mr. Walking is Brilliant is satisfied then everything is fine.
    Bad day? Coming across like someone's pissed on your cornflakes..

Chill out...it'll all come together.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!