Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Options
    Would be very surprised if Famewo comes back, he will surely get a championship loan.
    I’m not sure he will have championship clubs queuing up for him. He was out half the season with injury and although we rate him, I can’t think he caught too many admiring eyes in the level above. I think\hope he’ll feel too like he has slightly unfinished business. Hopefully we can get something done. Think he and Inniss are an outstanding cb pairing in league 1.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Next signing to be announced tomorrow...

Based on nothing more than feeling after we signed Stockley that the next signing will join on the 18th.
    Tomorrow never comes, but we live in hope anyway
  • Options
    I have absolutely nothing to back this up with but just have a strange feeling theres going to be a bit of activity on here today.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    CH4RLTON said:
    I have absolutely nothing to back this up with but just have a strange feeling theres going to be a bit of activity on here today.
    Blatant fishing for likes here ;)
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    Yeah, but it will be mainly fish puns & discussions over who really shot JFK.
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    Nah, that was so yesterday's news, someone will come up with a flash of inspiration, won't they......
  • Options
    Sign Famewo on a 3 year deal and I'd really start to get excited !!!
    Just spoke to my Norwich pal, just to get a feeler on what he thought the chances were of us getting him back, he's not really sure what's going on. He said there was talk early in the window they'd sell him, they had him and another young promising CB who stayed as a fourth option last season, who ended up playing loads and did well as they had a bunch of injuries to their 'main' CBs, so that's pushed Famewo further down the pecking order. I don't think he's good enough for Prem for sure and doubt they'll keep him as a 4th or 5th option, so you'd think they'd be looking to either sell or loan him out again.

Sounds like they've had a nightmare summer so far though. Chief exec's gone, head of recruitment is gone, lost Buendia to AV, and there was the whole sponsorship debacle  :D  hopefully we'll be able to capitalise on that with Famewo though...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    After reading these last few pages, I am very confused, did we have Jack Ruby on trial here in 1963?
  • Options
    After reading these last few pages, I am very confused, did we have Jack Ruby on trial here in 1963?
    yeah but he was released as could only hit the target from close range.

• Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    Nah, that was so yesterday's news, someone will come up with a flash of inspiration, won't they......
    Anyone got any rumours on where and when the ball from Gareth Bale's penalty is going to land? 
  • Options
    Jonniesta said:
    CH4RLTON said:
    Anyone got any rumours on where and when the ball from Gareth Bale's penalty is going to land? 

nope, it's up there somewhere with Nicky Bailey's.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Based on nothing more than feeling after we signed Stockley that the next signing will join on the 18th.
    This isn’t even a rumour........so what category should it be posted under?
  • Options
    Scoham said:

This isn’t even a rumour........so what category should it be posted under?
    I read a rumour we are signing a player tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Anyone itk about whether we are trying to sign Famewo?  Major statement if we can get him in.
    Getting Akin back.
    Sounds like an injury waiting to happen   ;)
  • Options
    Morrell anybody
  • Options
    🎼 I heard it through the grapevine 🎼 MG 1968 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    JFK has been shot ? I bet it was Watson
  • Options
    Jack Ruby was tried for thecmhtder of Lee Harvey Oswald.  He was sentenced  to death. This was appealed and a new trial date set. However  Ruby died in Hospital  in 1967 from a pulmonary embolism caused by lung cancer before the trial. 

A RUMOUR was spread he was paid to kill Oswald before he said much and Ruby knew then he had lung cancer. 

Well it is at least a rumour !

Thank you so much for the history lesson, I was only trying to make a joke, a bad one at that.

But may I suggest when you post on here, you take a few moments to check for any mistakes, before using the post comment.

• Options
    Hal1x said:

This is ABC…
    I didn't know Michael Jackson was black!
    It didn’t last…
  • Options
    Just spoke to my Norwich pal, just to get a feeler on what he thought the chances were of us getting him back, he's not really sure what's going on. He said there was talk early in the window they'd sell him, they had him and another young promising CB who stayed as a fourth option last season, who ended up playing loads and did well as they had a bunch of injuries to their 'main' CBs, so that's pushed Famewo further down the pecking order. I don't think he's good enough for Prem for sure and doubt they'll keep him as a 4th or 5th option, so you'd think they'd be looking to either sell or loan him out again.

Sounds like they've had a nightmare summer so far though. Chief exec's gone, head of recruitment is gone, lost Buendia to AV, and there was the whole sponsorship debacle  :D  hopefully we'll be able to capitalise on that with Famewo though...
    Just about what I've been told.
    Also out of interest (not sure if its true) but one of Norwich cities star young performers, who comes from the same town where I live and goes with a girl from my road. Refused to go to a prem. side after the club had agreed to sell him at the start of last season, saying he was a Norfolk boy and wanted to stay.
  • Options

Also out of interest (not sure if its true) but one of Norwich cities star young performers, who comes from the same town where I live and goes with a girl from my road. Refused to go to a prem. side after the club had agreed to sell him at the start of last season, saying he was a Norfolk boy and wanted to stay.

Hope you are well, John
  • Options

Who was that? Sure my pal would be interested in that lil story
  • Options

• Options
    Beaten to it sorry. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!