Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Options
    Where has this Gallen flying to Baku come from?
    From well known sources. Wiki has Morrell at 5' 7" whereas Soccer Base has him as 6' 1", Gallen has been sent out there to look him up or down.
    From those stats it could be either up or down.
  • Options
    Cor there’s some right over reaction to Cawleys interpretation of Gallens interview v Charlton TV on Twitter.

I don’t get the animosity towards Cawley 🤷‍♀️
    It's the angry 'arries they need something to vent about. 
  • Options
    Twatter strikes again. 🙄
  • Options
    IanJRO said:
    Last time I remember us throwing money around was under Dowie and that was a fecking disaster. Sensibly run club will do me! 
    and Pardew.........agreed
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedRobin said:
    Gallen flying out to Baku to negotiate a deal.
    DISCLAIMER: this was a (rubbish) JOKE.

But if it's true, that's hilarious.
    Haha it would be. Amazing how rumours can spread, the bods on other forums saying they’ve heard he’s flying out 

On a magic carpet...
  • Options
    If we kept Aneke to come off the bench and terrorise teams for the last 30 minutes of every game we'll be in a very good position. Although I doubt he'll want to stay as a bench warmer even if he does bag a lot of goals in the process. I'm looking forward to seeing who we're after in midfield /on the wing.S

Sounds as though he can't manage 90 mins
  • Options
    I heard he was going to Munich. We tapped out all the Matt Smiths so now we are collecting the Chris Gunters
  • Options
    Tom Carroll has refused a new contract at QPR. Dozzell and Field signing has pushed him down the pecking order. He might be a good option whilst JFC is injured although wages might be high. 
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    Tom Carroll has refused a new contract at QPR. Dozzell and Field signing has pushed him down the pecking order. He might be a good option whilst JFC is injured although wages might be high. 
    good footballer but age and lack of goals scored will tell against him
  • Options
    Chrispy51 said:
    I heard he was going to Munich. We tapped out all the Matt Smiths so now we are collecting the Chris Gunters
    Chris Gunter right back and Christian Günter left back anyone?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Günter
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Ohh the current "twitter rant" is Aneke should be told to jog on because he is obviously using other clubs interest to get us to increase our offer.  He should be more like Stockley.

The same Stockley that used interest from another club to make us increase our offer, or is there a different one? 
    Often it's not even the player but his agent trying to ramp up the offer.

The poor bloke needs a bigger cut, don't you know?

• Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Ohh the current "twitter rant" is Aneke should be told to jog on because he is obviously using other clubs interest to get us to increase our offer.  He should be more like Stockley.

The same Stockley that used interest from another club to make us increase our offer, or is there a different one? 
    Often it's not even the player but his agent trying to ramp up the offer.

The poor bloke needs a bigger cut, don't you know?

Was not Stockley it was solely his agent .. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's what I meant.

• Options
    Addicks59 said:
    Harry Wilson anybody could we afford him?.
    You must be smoking some strong shit no offence - No way would he drop to League One

Reckon he'd cost around £5m at the very least

Was surprised he had to sign for a Championship club on loan last season after he did well with Bournemouth
    Think this is a joke after I suggested Tom Carroll.

When in L1 players bombed out of Qpr are possibles. I acknowledged that wages might be a problem. 
  • Options
    One of the few players released by Bromley not getting league football. 
  • Options
    Oops! Forgot I closed it!!

apologies 
    Bloody agency staff!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!