Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Options
    Scoham said:
    Joe Morrell? Random fan mentions him in a reply to Richard Cawley.

Allan Campbell joined Luton from Motherwell today so is this a goer ?
  • Options
    I liked the bit from Gallen on his Valley pass sorry CharltonTV interview where he talks of being careful not to exceed the limit and incurring fines or deduction not sure personally what the fair play limits are but the suggestion is that we are prepared to spend what we can which must be good news 
  • Options
    I liked the bit from Gallen on his Valley pass sorry CharltonTV interview where he talks of being careful not to exceed the limit and incurring fines or deduction not sure personally what the fair play limits are but the suggestion is that we are prepared to spend what we can which must be good news 
    The fair play limits are irrelevant under TS. 
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Joe Morrell? Random fan mentions him in a reply to Richard Cawley.

Gallen flying out to Baku to negotiate a deal.
    If you two are correct Morrell could be the player in Baku.
  • Options
    How about someone like Lawrence Shankland?
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Must be someone in the Wales team as they are based there. Joe Morell would make sense, has been made available at Luton. Agent Gunter and Williams might do us a favour. 
  • Options
    So what do we make of this strict budget then? 
    Every team from Man City to Stevenage are working to tight budgets could mean 100 mill , 100,000 or 10,000 there nothing to make ….. it’s how you run a business 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So what do we make of this strict budget then? 
    Every team from Man City to Stevenage are working to tight budgets could mean 100 mill , 100,000 or 10,000 there nothing to make ….. it’s how you run a business 
    You can say that again.... 
  • Options
    I’m pleased there’s some sort of budget.  If this last year has taught us anything.  Most of football is built on too much debt.  I don’t expect anything of TS after stepping in and saving us.  Of course, if we want promotion, we’ll have to spend a bit.  However, whatever he considers appropriate is fine with me.  

Whether or not it’s appropriate will be determined by the end of Apr next year 
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    I’m pleased there’s some sort of budget.  If this last year has taught us anything.  Most of football is built on too much debt.  I don’t expect anything of TS after stepping in and saving us.  Of course, if we want promotion, we’ll have to spend a bit.  However, whatever he considers appropriate is fine with me.  

Whether or not it’s appropriate will be determined by the end of Apr next year 
    Not necessarily...
  • Options
    Where has this Gallen flying to Baku come from?
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Where has this Gallen flying to Baku come from?
    It’s where the Wales squad are , so considering our penchant for the Welsh…
  • Options
    As my dear old mum used to say ... it's not what you earn it's what you spend .
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    .  Just a minor point B)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wigan sign cousins (not sure if that’s been said) 
  • Options
    esseffect said:
    Wigan sign cousins (not sure if that’s been said) 
    Yes saw this surprised to hear that he was blown away by Wigan ?!? 
  • Options
    DISCLAIMER: this was a (rubbish) JOKE.

But if it's true, that's hilarious.
    Awful joke mate. Look at the title of the thread. This is serious business....lives and laughter at stake here.
  • Options
    DISCLAIMER: this was a (rubbish) JOKE.

But if it's true, that's hilarious.
    Anyway, there's no need to fly out to Baku to meet the Wales players, as they'll be home again Monday morning  ;)
    Monday will be too late. Wigan would have signed all the Wales squad by then.

• Options
    edited June 2021
    Which club isn't working to a budget? Everyone has a budget. 

Sounds like we're being run sensibly, and being run sensibly is (or was) the Charlton way.
  • Options
    A strict budget doesn't really mean much unless you know what that budget is. Man City can have a strict budget, but it would be a high one! How does our strict budget compare with the budgets of other league one clubs? If Nick Pope is sold, will the budget change, whatever it is?  
  • Options
    What a man so nice to have a breath of fresh air through the club.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!