Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pre-season Friendlies

Comments

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

That noise is the sound of bed wetter tears..... 
    Great news and well done to everyone for getting the game on. 

I thought the first team were in Wales until the 13th though? Are they travelling back during the day and  playing welling in the evening?
    Using Sandgaards private jet.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

Will piss myself laughing if barely anyone goes
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

Will piss myself laughing if barely anyone goes
    Don’t worry you won’t have to clear the cobwebs from your wallet for a new pair of y fronts 
  • Options

Saturday, July 10th – Celtic (N) 3pm

Tuesday, July 13th - Welling (A) 7:30pm

Saturday, July 17th – Dartford (A) 3pm

Saturday, July 24th – Reading (A) 2pm

Tuesday, July 27th – Crystal Palace (A) 6pm

Saturday, July 31st - Fulham (A) 3pm

• Options
    Sounds like you need some IT help there Shirty fella!!
  • Options
    Sounds like you need some IT help there Shirty fella!!
    Come again! 
  • Options
    RedJohn said:
    CharltonTV monthly pass
    With the one month pass you will be able to gain exclusive access to CharltonTV, Charlton Athletic's premium online video service for one month. This pass DOES NOT include live match streaming except for certain pre-season games.

This is what it states on Valley Pass, any idea which friendly matches it is showing please, and if so, how do i watch the other matches (friendlies), thanks.
    That's a good question, @RedJohn

I've just paid my £6.50 but only 3 games appear to be on offer to purchase separately. 

My main query though is do I have to cancel my monthly subscription after the July PSFs as it would appear it's on a reoccurring basis until next August according to the email confirmation I've just received. ... 
  • Options
    Welling’s site has crashed, I wonder if it’s ever got this much traffic
  • Options
    Welling’s site has crashed, I wonder if it’s ever got this much traffic
    Ditto
  • Options
    yep - nothing at all
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    same here
  • Options
    it's working now, but no option to buy our game?
  • Options
    Got onto the site but does not have our game listed to be able to buy
  • Options
    So tinpot, not only is the site not secure for people to safely enter their bank details - they’ve not even got the tickets available to buy. 
  • Options
    You can access their website - just cannot book tickets as its not listed on there!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just got my ticket. Welling website working OK now.
  • Options
    RedJohn said:
    CharltonTV monthly pass
    With the one month pass you will be able to gain exclusive access to CharltonTV, Charlton Athletic's premium online video service for one month. This pass DOES NOT include live match streaming except for certain pre-season games.

This is what it states on Valley Pass, any idea which friendly matches it is showing please, and if so, how do i watch the other matches (friendlies), thanks.

I've just paid my £6.50 but only 3 games appear to be on offer to purchase separately. 

My main query though is do I have to cancel my monthly subscription after the July PSFs as it would appear it's on a reoccurring basis until next August according to the email confirmation I've just received. ... 
    Hi Fanny...

Can you tell me which games are being covered by your monthly pass please, as I want to watch the Celtic game if its on, but it seems that you have to pay a subscription before finding out, unless this info is available elsewhere.
  • Options
    Fans with an existing and active CharltonTV (previously Valley Pass) subscription, can use their normal CharltonTV login credentials to watch this summer’s pre-season games live. 

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/60e7ec34d1176/worldwide-live-stream-available-for-celtic-v-charlton
  • Options
    tickets sorted 
  • Options
    does having Season Pass(2020/2021) that expires in November make the celtic friendly watchable for me?
  • Options
    Re Welling away.

Anyone know what the "away" stand is called. This is the one we usually sit in & is opposite the main stand.

On their stupid ticketing site they have 2 stands named. One is the Erith & belvedere stand and the other is the Park Road End Welling Stand. Neither of these names appear on their website, wiki or football guides.

Are they just trying the be difficult. I mean, having a stand with the word "end" in it where neither "end" has a stand is bizarre. 

Any help would be grateful & I promise to be happy again once I have bought my tickets...........
  • Options
    it's the E&B stand
  • Options
    what Eltham Addick said, it's next to the E&B clubhouse.
  • Options
    Ok, thanks......... :)
  • Options
    RedJohn said:
    RedJohn said:
    CharltonTV monthly pass

Hi Fanny...

Can you tell me which games are being covered by your monthly pass please, as I want to watch the Celtic game if its on, but it seems that you have to pay a subscription before finding out, unless this info is available elsewhere.
    If you go into the VP link , it states that the matches available to purchase separately at £5 per game are Celtic, Dartford & Palace. 

The TV monthly pass states it does not cover live stream except for CERTAIN pre season games ...but does not state which ones as far as I can see.