Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ValleyPass: Sunderland v Charlton

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    I think the camera position only compliments and presents the person at either end well, Minto & Curbs. Was a strange angle on Lennie could never get him straight on and he was having to turn quite a bit to talk to Minto.

I think similar when Gary Nelson was on but they ended up straight on to him with a straight zoom.
  • Options
    Over 14,000,both Teams.
    Am i the only one who thinks that's really disappointing?
    I suppose you have to look at it another way

Were those 14,000 people all watching on their own? - If yes then its disappointing-  If people were watching and normally go with families (have kids, wifes that go with them) then you could have been looking at close to 30,000 in the ground, you certainly wouldnt have had over 5,500 Charlton in attendance
    Also have to consider I pay and my son logs on at his place, as each purchase allows two devices to logon. So don’t even have to get friends round your house. 
    Exactly, two people who live separately will still only ever need to make one VP purchase per match.

So 5,500 stream purchases would in theory allow 11k individuals to watch the game yesterday.
    I thought it was three
    Interesting, I couldn't find anything 'official' anywhere confirming how many log ins are allowed per account
  • Options
    I said it was two a while back and was corrected on here. But I don't know for certain what it is now.
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    I think the camera position only compliments and presents the person at either end well, Minto & Curbs. Was a strange angle on Lennie could never get him straight on and he was having to turn quite a bit to talk to Minto.

I think similar when Gary Nelson was on but they ended up straight on to him with a straight zoom.

I think that's a "Lennie" thing - he rarely looks directly at the interviewer when he's answering questions and only turns at the end of his sentence.
  • Options
    i think with the vaccines now being rolled out and the testing that can be done, there are a lot more people bending the rules and watching together - i am surprised at some that i know who are season ticket holders who don't watch the stream but the vast majority i know do and most are watching with many others - i would estimate that if there were 6000 streams bought, there were over 20,000 charlton fans watching that yesterday - not a bad away turnout !!
  • Options
    lennie worked miracles but for me, he goes in the rob lee basket - barely heard from him since he left and blimey, he needs to get his teeth sorted out 
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    lennie worked miracles but for me, he goes in the rob lee basket - barely heard from him since he left and blimey, he needs to get his teeth sorted out 
    Meow
  • Options
    Over 14,000,both Teams.
    Am i the only one who thinks that's really disappointing?
    I suppose you have to look at it another way

Were those 14,000 people all watching on their own? - If yes then its disappointing-  If people were watching and normally go with families (have kids, wifes that go with them) then you could have been looking at close to 30,000 in the ground, you certainly wouldnt have had over 5,500 Charlton in attendance
    Also have to consider I pay and my son logs on at his place, as each purchase allows two devices to logon. So don’t even have to get friends round your house. 
    Exactly, two people who live separately will still only ever need to make one VP purchase per match.

So 5,500 stream purchases would in theory allow 11k individuals to watch the game yesterday.
    I thought it was three
    It is for the person who didn't pay for it
  • Options
    Valley pass prize day on twitter today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nothing on twitter
  • Options
    Why would there be a prize day today?
  • Options
    No prize after 3,000 why?.
  • Options
    Steve Brown is great as are Scotty and Curbs of course. It’s a great production ! 
  • Options
    Weird that nothing's been announced since Friday. 
  • Options
    Weird that nothing's been announced since Friday. 
    Also Minto said over 14,000 with Sunderland but nothing official about the league one record?.
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    3500 is the signed shirt, and 4000 the drinks hamper so decent prizes

I reckon Ollie's nicked them  :D
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    seth plum said:
    I watch the television coverage.
    I love Steve Brown.
    I am thankful I am not restricted to sound only because it was bad enough before in terms of knowing what is happening moment by moment but employing Steve Brown to talk at length whilst play is happening, makes those with audio only miss a huge amount.
    I suppose it’s about what you think the role of commentary is. In my opinion it is a service for those who can’t see.
    I tend to listen to games on VP (although have watched the last couple of games) and love the addition of Brown. I’ve never felt missed out on play during the games. In my opinion the three guys make a great combo for those with audio only and you get the best of both worlds with commentary and extra football knowledge. 
    Totally agree, I really enjoy his commentary 
    Me too.
  • Options
    3500 is the signed shirt, and 4000 the drinks hamper so decent prizes

I reckon Ollie's nicked them  :dizzy:

😂
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Zoom call with Thomas and the Amazon voucher.
  • Options
    First the Range Rover, now these prizes. I feel robbed

Sandgaard out  :D
  • Options
    At least we know who won what.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Since the £10k wasn't claimed it should go to whichever is the closest registered charity to the Valley.
  • Options
    Since the £10k wasn't claimed it should go to whichever is the closest registered charity to the Valley.
    ESI ?