Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ValleyPass: Sunderland v Charlton

Comments

• Options
    CatAddick said:
    doing my detective work and no doubt totally wrong when I brought mine by paying cash, in the following email about half way through there’s a number in blue 100421 which seems a bit random where it’s positioned, so I reckon I’m the 421st person to buy one. As I say it’s probably totally wrong.
    Yup, you’re wrong 😂. I normally buy the day before in case of postponement but I got suckered in with the prizes an bought earlier today.  I have the same 100421 number in the confirmation 
    I knew it, that will teach me to try to be clever 😀😀

• Options
    Great news about an hour-long pre show before Sunderland game.
    Saturday's special guest on Custard TV:

Charlton legend ...

... Michael Gray.

😃
  • Options
    CatAddick said:
    doing my detective work and no doubt totally wrong when I brought mine by paying cash, in the following email about half way through there’s a number in blue 100421 which seems a bit random where it’s positioned, so I reckon I’m the 421st person to buy one. As I say it’s probably totally wrong.
    Yup, you’re wrong 😂. I normally buy the day before in case of postponement but I got suckered in with the prizes an bought earlier today.  I have the same 100421 number in the confirmation 
    I got "1000win"

Not sure what that signifies
  • Options
    I am IN!
  • Options
    who has the record virtual attendance at the moment? 
  • Options
    I don’t suppose there’s any chancing of bunking in?
  • Options
    Twitter saying 500 sold first draw on Tuesday.
  • Options
    Wasnt going to bother as I'll be watching The Masters instead. Golfie Jnr says he  wants to so I'll probably exchange my CAFC Cash & he can watch it upstairs on his tv (via HDMI cable). I'll probably flick over to Soccer Saturday to catch any updates, although Golfie Jnr's shouts of anguish will alert me to any proper action. 
  • Options
    Wasnt going to bother as I'll be watching The Masters instead. Golfie Jnr says he  wants to so I'll probably exchange my CAFC Cash & he can watch it upstairs on his tv (via HDMI cable). I'll probably flick over to Soccer Saturday to catch any updates, although Golfie Jnr's shouts of anguish will alert me to any proper action. 
    Wasn’t going to bother....... Sorry, unacceptable.... 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We will be wearing the awful blue kit for the Sunderland game.
    Meh!
  • Options
    Hope you enjoy the golf.🤨
  • Options
    edited April 2021
  • Options
    This is a terrible idea. Just the online version of operation ewood/ riverside, ie an extremely robust way to ensure we lose a vital game. Such innocent naivety from Thomas. 
  • Options
    This is a terrible idea. Just the online version of operation ewood/ riverside, ie an extremely robust way to ensure we lose a vital game. Such innocent naivety from Thomas. 
    It’s only an ‘operation’ if somebody subsidises the cost of getting there...in this case, pays for the internet connection I guess. I’ll let Sky know to send this month’s bill to the club.
  • Options
    Prize two unlocked as 1,000 sold.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    I don’t suppose there’s any chancing of bunking in?
    Is Robert Lee manning the turnstile? He'll let you in, if you slip him a fiver under the counter. :smile:

• Options
    Luke Gray wins tour of the Valley.
  • Options
    Party popper
    A message from Conor Washington to congratulate Lestyn North, the second winner of our 10K Giveaway competition! You have £1,000 coming your way, Lestyn
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    WSS said:
    The programme collection is the equivalent of the cuddly toy.
    That's a weird prize to be ranked higher than 100 bottles of beer, £1000 or a season ticket
  • Options
    CatAddick said:
    What's the date of the game? 
  • Options
    Near 2,000 sold now.
  • Options
    Near 2,000 sold now.
    are the figures available anywhere ? I'm interested to see how many tickets are sold per game
  • Options
    WSS said:
    The programme collection is the equivalent of the cuddly toy.
    That's a weird prize to be ranked higher than 100 bottles of beer, £1000 or a season ticket
    Assume it's to get people interested/buying early on rather than waiting for the 'good' prizes.
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    Near 2,000 sold now.
    are the figures available anywhere ? I'm interested to see how many tickets are sold per game
    Due to the prize pot, we'll know this time around how many people have bought streams

Keith Hyams has won the season ticket (1500). I'm slightly surprised sales aren't higher actually, maybe people are delaying buying their stream until the big prizes come up!
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    Near 2,000 sold now.
    Due to the prize pot, we'll know this time around how many people have bought streams

Keith Hyams has won the season ticket (1500). I'm slightly surprised sales aren't higher actually, maybe people are delaying buying their stream until the big prizes come up!
    I think the majority of us who don’t pay by CAFC cash tend to buy the Saturday game towards the end of the week anyway, for various different reasons. 
  • Options
    I'm still not sure what the idea of this 'Giveaway' promotion is, is it to lure people away from illegal streams or for people to buy a stream who would normally not bother?
    It is a bit like like the survey sent out by the club yesterday, the most pointless exercise ever, i thought this kind of thing would stop now Roland & Katrien have departed.