Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Derek Ufton RIP

Comments

• So sad, RIP Derek. Like many before me on here, I had the pleasure of seeing Derek play both for Charlton and Kent 
  • RIP Derek, club legend. 
  • RIP Addick.   Your next match Charlton 12 Millwall 0.  
  • Sad news , RIP, A true club legend.
  • RIP

I met him at a Kent game many years ago - lovely man - and he was very happy to learn that I am a Charlton fan - more than happy to talk about his career
  • Sponsored links:

• RIP he really helped me once at Kent cricket ground  & gave me amazing tickets to charlton, a great man.
  • RIP to a club legend and a true gentleman.
  • Very sad, a truly nice gentleman. RIP
  • Top top gentleman , who was a pleasure to listen to 
    RIP Derek a true gent 
  • Very sad to hear this news, I have been fortunate enough to speak with Derek on several occasions and he really was a true gent. 

RIP Derek and my deepest condolences to his family and loved ones.  
  • RIP Derek
  • Sponsored links:

• Sad news. RIP
  • RIP Derek a true loyal Charlton Legend.
  • edited March 2021
    When I worked at the Woolwich, he was a regular customer and was always up for a chat, told me about the 7-6 Huddersfield game, amongst other tales.

A proper Gent.

• Sad news, RIP Derek
  • I never had the pleasure of meeting or seeing him play but my uncles who were Charlton Athletic and Kent cricket supporters of the same era, spoke highly of him. 
    RIP. 
  • That is so sad.  I saw him play many times.  Great sportsman, will always be remembered.

RIP