Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Boys of Summer 2021

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2021
    1-1 through six innings. Bullpen battle. Nail biter…
  • Options
    Chris Taylor hits a 2 run home run in the bottom of the ninth inning to win it for the Dodgers. 3-1.
  • Options
    ALDS: 
    Red Sox @ Rays
    White Sox @ Astros

NLDS:
    Dodgers @ Giants
    Braves @ Brewers

• Options
    Gutted to lose it like that but that's baseball.

Cards will come back stronger next year.

Fancy the White Sox to win the AL, hard to call Dodgers or Giants but can winner beat Atlanta?

• Options
    A bit of a shame there had to be a loser from a team with a 17(I think?) game winning streak and a team with over 100 wins, while Atlanta dodged the wildcard bullet despite only getting 88 wins.
    But at the end of the day, these criteria weren’t enough to win their divisions and unfortunately, that’s just the way it goes.
  • Options
    Gutted to lose it like that but that's baseball.

Cards will come back stronger next year.

Fancy the White Sox to win the AL, hard to call Dodgers or Giants but can winner beat Atlanta?

Sorry for you Henners. Was rooting for the Cards as, despite growing up in LA and having lots of Dodger fans as friends, I find the Dodgers to be generally pretty obnoxious these days. It's just really tough when you come up against a 106 win team in a one-off game. 
  • Options
    I’m nervous for tonight and personally I think we will lose the series 3-0. A win tonight would turn the series massively in our favour. Let’s go White Sox 
  • Options
    Just watched the game last night. A real nail biter but brilliant Chris Taylor. Now let's go beat the Giants.
  • Options
    Go Giants against their nemesis.
  • Options
    I’m nervous for tonight and personally I think we will lose the series 3-0. A win tonight would turn the series massively in our favour. Let’s go White Sox 

I'm so nervous. I really have no idea how good this team is. First pitch is 1:07pm my time, so I'm going to get fuck all work done this afternoon. Tomorrow I have a client meeting during first pitch, so we're going to find out how subtly I can watch a baseball game on my second monitor whilst measuring my client on my primary monitor. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What work of the devil is this?!
  • Options
    https://www.twitch.tv/ajredzone3

If anyone wants to watch CWS vs HOU

Go Sox!
  • Options
    Astros lead 3-0 through the first three innings.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

I'm so nervous. I really have no idea how good this team is. First pitch is 1:07pm my time, so I'm going to get fuck all work done this afternoon. Tomorrow I have a client meeting during first pitch, so we're going to find out how subtly I can watch a baseball game on my second monitor whilst measuring my client on my primary monitor. 
    I think it’s a year too early, we haven’t been that good against the top teams this season. Our division was very weak but it’s a huge positive to reach this far. We need to learn from this experience and come back stronger next season. Our jersey looks awesome. 
  • Options
    Astros lead 3-0 through the first three innings.
    Astros win 6-1.

Rays 2-0 up on the Red Sox early.
  • Options
    Rays won 5-0.
  • Options
    Gonna take a lot for anyone to get past the Rays. Very very good side.

Would like to see the Giants do it. 
  • Options
    Today’s the best day of the whole season.  4 games back to back starting 7pm. The beers are in. 
  • Options
    Tied 4-4 through 5 innings in Houston.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Big innings this. Hope SDAddick is ok. 
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Don't want to speak too soon but this 7th inning feels like the nail in the coffin, for today at least.

Astros lead 9-4 through seven innings.
  • Options
    Astros win 9-4 in game 2 to take a 2-0 lead in the series.
  • Options
    Brewers defeat the Braves 2-1 in game 1.
  • Options
    Red Sox lead 9-6 at the Rays through seven innings.
  • Options
    Giants lead the Dodgers 2-0 through two innings.
  • Options
    Red Sox win 14-6, which was a surprise after Sale gave up 5 runs in the first inning. 
  • Options
    Red Sox and Rays level at 1-1 in the series after that result.

Giants lead the Dodgers 3-0 in the seventh inning.
  • Options
    @Callumcafc Where are you? If you’re pulling an all nighter in the UK, respect. 
  • Options
    @Callumcafc Where are you? If you’re pulling an all nighter in the UK, respect. 
    Texas :-)