Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2022 World Cup qualifiers thread

Comments

• Options
    I know it’s San Marino but I do think Mount could be the answer to that second CM role.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    I know it’s San Marino but I do think Mount could be the answer to that second CM role.
    His best game for us was there against Ireland.

• Options
    What is the point in San Marino playing international football??

They started off as the worst international football team in the world & it's gone downhill from there over the years!!
  • Options
    We could field a league one team and beat these 10-0. Pointless game.
  • Options
    We could field a league one team and beat these 10-0. Pointless game.
    I hope so, I’ve bet on 10-0. I’ve also done 7, 8 and 9. You watch it be 6 or 11. 
  • Options
    edited March 2021

They started off as the worst international football team in the world & it's gone downhill from there over the years!!
    Suppose the same could be said for Other shit teams like the Faroe Islands and Scotland. 
  • Options
    No goal in the last ten minutes. Rubbish.
  • Options
    No additional time, poor refereeing there 
  • Options
    Hungary 1 up against Poland
  • Options
    Zlatan starting for Sweden after a 5 year hiatus 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Be pleased to know we've also got Andorra in our Group so got a feeling our Goal Difference is going to be very high this Qualifying Campaign
  • Options
    How many subs are allowed, is it 5 or back to 3?
  • Options
    How many subs are allowed, is it 5 or back to 3?
    Five
  • Options
    The worst team in the world tag is a little misleading however shit these are. They would spank teams like Tuvalu and Cook Islands. If anyone hasn’t seen ‘next goal wins’ about American Samoa then please watch. It’s an eye opener.
  • Options

What is their level in the English League, maybe level 7?
  • Options

What is their level in the English League, maybe level 7?
    They’re obviously pretty fit, and they obviously understand shape etc. I’d say around Isthmian level. Although the physicality and speed of that level even then they might get a shock.
  • Options
    Pougatch says everyone in hell will be pleased to see Foden coming on, is he a Satanist?
  • Options
    How many subs are we allowed to make? 
  • Options
    Is coady captain? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And then mings irons him out. 
  • Options
    And then mings irons him out. 
    With his little finger 
  • Options
    Ward Prowse is another option in midfield I think. He works hard, passes forward and his delivery is superb. 
  • Options
    Touch by Foden then was sublime
  • Options
    This is the problem with picking players on form. 

Lingard can score as many goals as he wants for West Ham, he's still rubbish. 
  • Options

Eh?
  • Options
    Really like Ward-Prowse. We can’t take anything from this game tho. These are Kent League level.
    It’s amazing they’re actually as good as they are. There’s 32k population in San Marino. There’s 43k in Sidcup! 
  • Options
    Bellingham looks a player 
  • Options

Eh?
    28 year old that is comfortably the worst player on the England squad. Offers nothing long-term and wouldn't be good enough to get into the squad if he didn't used to play for Man United. 
  • Options
    Jude Bellingham looks so comfortable playing for England for a 17 year old. Looks like he's been a regular for years. Can't believe he's only 17!