Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bowyer progress at Birmingham

Comments

• Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Saw the equalising pen on 90+8 and assumed it was Taylor and he’d taken 8 minutes to walk up to the ball. Was happy when I saw it was Grabs.
    Forest strikers tally is pretty pathetic this season. Grabban 4 goals in 24 games, Taylor 4 in 36, Murray 2 in 14. 
  • Options
    Lets see whose fault the last minute goal is, or whether he's in "nice mode".
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    Lets see whose fault the last minute goal is, or whether he's in "nice mode".
    Nailed on to be the referee's fault
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Whether it's the ref's fault or not, it's better to slag him off than individual players
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Saw the equalising pen on 90+8 and assumed it was Taylor and he’d taken 8 minutes to walk up to the ball. Was happy when I saw it was Grabs.
    Forest strikers tally is pretty pathetic this season. Grabban 4 goals in 24 games, Taylor 4 in 36, Murray 2 in 14. 

Taylor will be allowed to leave in the summer .... most likey end up at Birmingham.... 

• Options
    Standard Bowyer....linked to the referee thread, I made a point as to why some Refs might have had a grudge against us. Wouldn't you if somebody spoke of you or your team like he does, at work!?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Strikers do have great spells and lean ones. The unknown is whether the great spells are the norm or the lean ones

Ajose for example seemed to have just one great season, which was the "outlier"
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Lyle starting for Forest tonight.

Maybe argued his case that he has a point or two to make to Bow ?  
    But what point would he have to prove to Lee Bowyer? Thought Lee was strangely supportive of his decision.
  • Options
    Strikers do have great spells and lean ones. The unknown is whether the great spells are the norm or the lean ones

Ajose for example seemed to have just one great season, which was the "outlier"

Fair point.

I remember when a lot of pundits thought Harry Kane was just a striker on form in his 1st season.

The question was, could he continue scoring goals.

Soon as we signed Andy gray from Burnley...he was awful.

Had a very good record at Burnley
  • Options
    Did he manage to work in the line about how he saved Charlton and could of walked away a million times, in his post match excuses? 
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    Did he manage to work in the line about how he saved Charlton and could of walked away a million times, in his post match excuses? 
    'The keeper could have made the save at the end, like me when I saved Charlton Athletic, has to be said it would have crumbled without me' 
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Did a Golfie away at Wayne Rooney’s Derby County today. Safety from relegation now confirmed.

Derby are in big big trouble if Rotherham can find a win or two.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did a Golfie away at Wayne Rooney’s Derby County today. Safety from relegation now confirmed.

Unfortunately I don’t think Rotherham will do so 
  • Options
    Annoyingly think the Wendies might stay up. They've got Forest at home, then Derby. Rotherham are picking up nothing and Derby are woeful. Win against Forest and I think they'll do it. 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Unfortunately I don’t think Rotherham will do so 
    Rotherham don't have the cutting edge to get a result at the moment.
  • Options
    Wow, a manager unhappy that the opposition were awarded an injury time penalty.

Must be a first in world football.

Bowyer has moved on, some people on here really, really need to do the same.
    Theres more chance of Elfsborg going to the bar than some of us moving on 
  • Options
    edited April 2021

Seems a weird thread to make that point on. 
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Seems a weird thread to make that point on. 
    Seems the perfect thread to make that point on
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Theres more chance of Elfsborg watching a Charlton game than some of us moving on 

• Options
    Talal said:
    Annoyingly think the Wendies might stay up. They've got Forest at home, then Derby. Rotherham are picking up nothing and Derby are woeful. Win against Forest and I think they'll do it. 
    Derby v Wednesday last game of the season could be tasty.

Ridiculous if Wednesday stay up because the 9 point penalty became a 6 point one, would be 2 years in a row that the soft decision kept them up.
    Even worse it was originally a 12-point deduction, they should already be relegated. 
    Thought it was 9 for some reason.