Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Fleetwood v Charlton | Sat 20 Feb 2021

Comments

• Options
    Cue Brownie at half time to explain what went wrong then
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    As we don’t have a clue how to get the ball to the front men and don’t look like scoring I’ll settle for a draw now 
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    God this is dire
    But this cloud has a silver lining:

We're one-nought up and there's still more Scotty, Curbs, and Browny to come.
    Oops

• Options
    Chunes said:
    Commentators saying it was sloppy but looked a well worked goal. Better than what we've put together so far. 
    Thought both goals were very well worked 
  • Options
    We look so laboured every week.

Creating lots of chances doesn't come easy to this lot.
  • Options
    It’s the winds fault...👍
  • Options
    Well over achieved chaps!
  • Options
    Fleetwood get the ball into our area, but Deji clears after good pressure from Famewo
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    God this is dire
    But this cloud has a silver lining:

We're one-nought up and there's still more Scotty, Curbs, and Browny to come.

EDIT
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Now we see the bad side of Shinnie's game. 
  • Options
    Certainly wasn't a fucking worldie that one
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    God this is dire
    Always find this fixture pretty poor... Remember us drawing 0-0 at the Valley in Robinson's last game which was just terrible 
  • Options
    Down our left side again they know where we are weak .. but Shinnie lost his man big time 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Left back area has looked defensively vulnerable all afternoon. 
    Fucksake sorry to bang on but Maatsen was pretty much the only one you can't blame there, he was with his man the whole time. Shinnie just didn't track his and I don't know what happened in the middle
    Don’t think he said anything about Maatsen other than that side has been weak. He’s right.

He did nothing wrong there but they’ve worked out that’s where they can attack us. It’s our weakest area.
  • Options
    Been watching on my mobile. Not disappointed with the set up. Bit disappointed in the scoreline.
  • Options
    Why can’t we pass the fucking ball so shit football
  • Options
    Now we see the bad side of Shinnie's game. 
    He was awful there, but shouldn't be playing on the left
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Millar wasted on the right
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Leuth said:
    Left back area has looked defensively vulnerable all afternoon. 
    Fucksake sorry to bang on but Maatsen was pretty much the only one you can't blame there, he was with his man the whole time. Shinnie just didn't track his and I don't know what happened in the middle
    Don’t think he said anything about Maatsen other than that side has been weak. He’s right.

He did nothing wrong there but they’ve worked out that’s where they can attack us. It’s our weakest area.
    That's mostly because Shinnie for all his merits is just extremely lightweight
  • Options
    Is it me or is this really tedious ? 
  • Options
    Lack of service for Schwartz yes, but get involved more ffs. He doesn’t do anything - Washington might not be as good at finishing but he holds it up well and can finish himself
  • Options
    Fleetwood ball crossed from our right overhit, and we get a throw, and now the ref is giving Schwartz a talking to.
  • Options
    When are we going to go on this run for promotion then?
  • Options
    Pratley concedes a free kick about halfway into our half, looks like it'll go long.
  • Options
    Well, Shinnie is a number 10 really isn't he
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!