Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Fleetwood v Charlton | Sat 20 Feb 2021

Comments

• Options
    Stockley tries to switch play but give the ball away, Vassell turns on the edge of the area, but his shot easily saved by Amos.
  • Options
    Hate to ask this as the conditions arent playing to his strengths but has Schwartz touched the ball this afternoon? 
  • Options
    Millar nearly gives the ball away, but Pratley uses his wiles to win us a free kick near the centre circle.
  • Options
    Hate to ask this as the conditions arent playing to his strengths but has Schwartz touched the ball this afternoon? 
    Not in a meaningful way as far as I can remember.
  • Options
    Pratley is our Vieira 
    Not the greatest technician, as we know, but the way he gets around the pitch at his age is pretty astounding. 
  • Options
    Famewo attempts to pass to Maatsen, but he can't control and Fleetwood nick it. Luckily we clear it out for a Fleetwood throw.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Seriously, pay attention to the lengths Terry Smith will go to to not praise Maatsen. It's ridiculous
    He just defended him for letting my the ball go out for a throw, blamed the poor pass to him...
  • Options
    Gotta say, for all that Famewo was billed as a Sarr-esque baller, he....isn't, at all, lol. But a good defender
  • Options
    Vassell looks a good player 
  • Options
    Hull 2-0 up at Doncaster 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Greg's on the helium balloons!
  • Options
    Erk. Vassell springs the offside trap, but Batty's shot loops into Amos's arms.
  • Options
    Ronnie needs to start running towards the ball occasionally. We just need to get hold of it up top a bit more. Neither him or Stockley have really been able to get hold of it and it’s coming back too quickly. Pressure just starting to build a little bit as a result. 
  • Options
    Lol, Maatsen did get lucky there. See I'm objective
  • Options
    Maatsen loses control but luckily the Fleetwood 22 was coming in from an offside position, otherwise that could've been very awkward.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Gotta say, for all that Famewo was billed as a Sarr-esque baller, he....isn't, at all, lol. But a good defender
    He's having to cover for your mate Maatsen. :-)
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Not in a meaningful way as far as I can remember.
    Makes me laughing watching him plays for us as no one ever tries to pass to him. Spends most of the match watching the ball go 20 yards over his head. 

Currently wouldn’t give him a mark out of ten as he hasn’t been involved in anything. Not his fault.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Gunther's distribution has been park football level today
  • Options
    Fleetwood cross in from our left picked up by Amos at the second attempt.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Has Schwartz actually touched the ball yet? 
  • Options
    Can’t get hold of it here at all
  • Options
    Maatsen very poor so far.
  • Options
    These meaningless hoofs up the pitch are pissing me off - fucking pass it
  • Options
    So windy there we should be having shots from 30 yards out 
  • Options
    How many touches has Schwartz had since he was signed. First it was fitness, then it not playing to his strengths, and now it's the conditions.

Again if it was Bogle who had played like this he would have been obliterated on social media.

Its no doubt he has an eye for goal, and is a good finisher. But that does not matter if he is not good enough to get into those positions in this league. 
  • Options
    Famewo’s pace making the difference again...
  • Options
    Famewo showing his class and athleticism 
  • Options
    Famewo steams down to block F22 and shepherd the ball out for a goal kick.
  • Options
    Sunderland  2-0 up. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!