Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rugby: Six Nations 2021

1235»

Comments

• Wales score a try, where it looked this the ball was held up.
    Exactly! How was that a try when it was clearly held up?

• That is nasty. I wish footballers could be cited after the event. It might not effect the outcome but if they realised their 'conduct' is scrutinised, it should reduce occurrences if they were to accrue disciplinary points even after the game in slower time
  • Vive la France. What an ending.
  • Justice.
    Wales luck finally runs out.
  • Awe...  Yaki Dah!
  • Eddie Jones has lost the plot, on form how many England players would make the lions team (23) in my opinion only Watson & Cowan-Dickie. England rugby has gone backwards since that World Cup defeat, Jones should do the right thing & resign his tactics and ball kicking game just ain’t working. 
  • England seem to go in cycles under Jones of looking awesome and then crap and back again. 

Question is will they trust him to take us to World Cup in 2023 or make a change 
  • edited March 2021
    The British Lions tour to South Africa is going ahead. And this despite the fact that S A is currently experiencing an epidemic of a new and reportedly more deadly strain of Covid that is seemingly out of control.
    Contrast this with the situation that no UK citizens will be allowed to take an overseas trip this year except in exceptional circumstances, the penalty for breaking this 'rule' is a minimum £5.000 fine
     The only justification for the tour in the present circumstance is to fill the coffers of the Lions and SA RFUs with much needed cash from the broadcasting rights. The games will be played in empty stadia. 
    The UK government needs to call this tour off, or at least strongly 'advise' the Lions hierarchy to do so under  the threat of a huge fine unless they comply
  • The British Lions tour to South Africa is going ahead. And this despite the fact that S A is currently experiencing an epidemic of a new and reportedly more deadly strain of Covid that is seemingly out of control.
    Contrast this with the situation that no UK citizens will be allowed to take an overseas trip this year except in exceptional circumstances, the penalty for breaking this 'rule' is a minimum £5.000 fine
     The only justification for the tour in the present circumstance is to fill the coffers of the Lions and SA RFUs with much needed cash from the broadcasting rights. The games will be played in empty stadia. 
    The UK government needs to call this tour off, or at least strongly 'advise' the Lions hierarchy to do so under  the threat of a huge fine unless they comply
    Seems like double standards 
  • stonemuse said:
    The British Lions tour to South Africa is going ahead. And this despite the fact that S A is currently experiencing an epidemic of a new and reportedly more deadly strain of Covid that is seemingly out of control.
    Seems like double standards 
    It is double standards but could that not be said about any sport where professionals travel overseas (to work), including football, cricket and rugby for example. Personally I have been glad to be able to watch so much sport during lockdown. It certainly seems to have more purpose than 'influencer's 'working' in Dubai, Mexico etc
  • Sponsored links:

• Was an exciting tournament this year apart from 4 out of the 5 England games!
  • The most brainless play in the history of rugby, as the French player fails to put the ball in touch during overtime.
    Twat.
    Was absolutely bizarre.
  • Taxi for Eddie!
  • Taxi for Eddie!
    Instead of Mako Vuinapola?
  • The most brainless play in the history of rugby, as the French player fails to put the ball in touch during overtime.
    Twat.
    The reason the French kept it in play was that to win the championship themselves they needed to score another try which would also give them a bonus point.
    Twat.
    I think he was trying to keep the ball alive in the (vain) hope of scoring a consolation try .. at that point the French knew the title had gone and perhaps they were looking to salvage a bit of pride. You can bet your house that IF the title had been won, Dulin (who had a VERY good 6 nations) would have put the ball deep into row Z
    Congratulations to Wales, AGAIN for their luck, skill and pluck in winning the title. England were generally a headless, unskilled rabble. It's time for the rude, aggressive and hopeless Ozzie Jones to tie his kangaroo down sport and shove off
  • LenGlover said:
    The most brainless play in the history of rugby, as the French player fails to put the ball in touch during overtime.
    Twat.
    The reason the French kept it in play was that to win the championship themselves they needed to score another try which would also give them a bonus point.
    The title was already lost, at kick off the French needed to score four tries and to win by at least 21 points.
  • LenGlover said:
    The most brainless play in the history of rugby, as the French player fails to put the ball in touch during overtime.
    Twat.
    Absolutely not!
    They needed to win by 21 points to take the title.
    There was no reason for France to play on, other than to give themselves a chance of losing the game. 
    It was one of the daftest things I've ever seen in professional sport.
  • LenGlover said:
    Tw t.
    Absolutely not!
    There was no reason for France to play on, other than to give themselves a chance of losing the game. 
    It was one of the daftest things I've ever seen in professional sport - and you've watched our team give-away-goal howlers!
  • Sponsored links:

• LenGlover said:
    Twat.
    Absolutely not!
    Which made it even funnier 😂😂
    Hubby very happy, so good enough for me 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
  • Chuffed for the Scots. Deserved that. France made the mistake of playing to win by 21 points rather than playing to win the game and then looking to score late tries against a beaten opposition. Silly from Dulin at the end trying to keep the ball alive but probably just frustration that they had cocked it all up 
  • I imagine Dulin will be feeling a bit like Alfred Dreyfus, and might even welcome being exiled to Devil's Island...
  • A brilliant performance & win by Ireland over the All Blacks, 29-20.
  • They played really well.
    Allbeit I was watching whilst listening to my Bruv 🤣🤣
  • This Santos bloke is all over the place for the Aussies
  • Loved that final England try 
  • stonemuse said:
    Loved that final England try 
    Gutted Aussies, there is no better sight.

Enjoyed that game,  was at the Blackheath game earlier so a real Rugby fest for me today!
  • Amazon Prime can go fuck themselves! ☹️